Monday, January 17, 2022

Good evening friends. I had to erase my last blog due to an unfortunate situation. It hurt a very close person that I love and since that I decided to erase the entire blog. You know, when I began my blog I wanted to inform, see photos of myself ( Maybe cruising ), jokes, and laughs but I never put my blog where someone would get hurt. It bothered me so much when I found out that I almost decided to give up my blog. I thought I only have 6 or 7 wonderful blogger friends that keep close to my blog and they in turn leave a word or two about what I wrote. I call them friends. I didn't realize that I probably had others reading but wouldn't comment or leave their names.. I guess I'd better smarten up or realize that my words could be used against me. I plan on continuing my blog but I'm going to be a smarter person when I write my blog. 

Now lets get on with some cartoons, memes and jokes.

                  ---------------------------------


A short nap once in awhile can prevent old age.

Especially while driving. 

                            ------------------------

A woman returns to her room in the old age home to find another old lady with her hand inside her husband pants. 

She's furious: " What does she have that I don't? "  Parkinson " answers her husband.

                                -----------------------

 What's the difference between old age and someone that designs cannabis braclets?

With one you'll find the doobie bangles.

With the other you'll find the booby dangles 

                              --------------------

An elderly Norweigian named lars decided to march to the alter at the ripe old age of 85 with a shapely miss with big boobs who was only 25.

His friends cautioned him about the health hazard involved saying that the exertion of amour could prove to be fatal. 

" Vell dat's the chance I'll have to take. " said Lars. If she dies.......she dies. "

                           ----------------------

  The secret to having a smoking hot body in old age.

                            Cremation............

                        ----------------------

            ------------------------------------------


                       ----------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 



 




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the funnies, you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi for the thoughts and prayers. It seems that I need them. You are a wonderful friend.

      Delete
  2. Paul how could you ever offend. Your jokes are great. You don't write enough to offend. Geez. I am so sorry that happened. I've been there. I've also had some real bad commentors but what can you do? You can't make everyone happy so make yourself happy first. Today everyone is offended by everything. You rock. So don't fret. I've been coming here for a long while and you couldn't hurt anyone and never ever on purpose! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Peg. As I said I have real friends with you guys. Hugs also.

      Delete
  3. Hi Pauleo I did wonder what had happened as i looked in yesterday and your posts were all old ones so I left I was gonna ask you what happened when you came over but I know now.
    Well you have never offended me Pauleo 👍

    I liked the funnies so just keep laughing :-)

    I have added you as usual 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never offend you Steveo. I consider you one of my good friends as well the other good commenters that I have. Without you guys, I don't think I would do my blog.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry you had this experience. I'm not sure how you could offend someone but everyone is different. Please continue to share with us. We all need positive blogs to visit. Your blog is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks you Carol. I never thought mine as something favorite. I like to laugh I guess.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!