Saturday, March 19, 2022

It Rained Last Night And Will Rain Today, Wet, Wet, Wet.

Good morning my friends. I'd like to start today about my dad. Yesterday was March 18th, the day he died, 22 years ago. I can't really believe it. I plan on writing a good blog about him but for now I just want to say I really miss him. He was a very strong man but very loving. He always worked hard throughout his life. What made him the best was his smile. As I said, I will eventually write a larger blog about him.


         ---------------------------------------

3 senior citizens are having a conversation in the waiting room of their doctor

They are all pretty old, 80+ years, and they all shaking, they have tremors.

One says to the others "It's true that when you get old your body isn't worth much more, it's useless!"

The other says "You are right, look at me how much I shake!"

They all agree and say they also shake so much, they all have uncontrollable tremors

one of the old man says "Today I went to shave, and I cut all my face up!"

the second old man says "Today I went to have some coffee and I poured it all on myself!"

The third old man says "Today I went to take a piss and I came 3 times!"
 

 


 

A senior citizen drove his brand new Mercedes to 100 mph, looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him

He floored it to 140, then 150, ... then 170, ...

Suddenly he thought, "I'm too old for this nonsense !"
So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him .

The officer walked up to him, looked at his watch and said,
"Sir, my shift ends in ten minutes.
Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend.
If you can give me a good reason that I've never heard before for why you were speeding.
I'll let you go."

The Man looked very seriously at the police man, and replied :-

"Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman, I thought you were bringing her back." !!!

The Cop left saying,
" Have a good day, Sir"
 

 

  Carnival is offering a new voyage where you set sail and leave a bunch of senior citizens behind in the snow.

" It's called a Ted Cruise. "

                 -----------------------


                  ---------------------------



Cruisin Paul

                             Grand Turk

             



8 comments:

  1. Your dad sounds great. March 10th was my mother's birthday and I did a post on Facebook. She's been gone since 1986. A long time. It's nice to remember them, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Carol and that is why later I will make my blog entirely about him.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to your stories about your Dad.

    My heart aches for you about your son, i will pray he recognizes his need to mend those fences.

    Thanks for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make sure that I get all the materials about him correct before I do it. He was my rock.

      Delete
  3. I miss my dad too. Looking forward to the great post about your dad. Thanks for the funnies. I like the one about speeding man and the policeman chasing him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. Once I plan my blog about my dad, it will be done.

      Delete
  4. He sounded like a very nice man, my mum passed 22 years ago this October she is missed terribly.

    I liked all the funnies as always and I have added you to my linkkypops don't forget if you want anymore good advice just pop over :-)

    Have a lovelytastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steveo, if I need any advice, I will definitely see you. It's amazing how we miss out parents. Both of my parents are gone and I really miss them.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!