Thursday, March 3, 2022

Spring Can't Make Up IT's Mind, 21degrees or 61 degrees.

Good morning friends. Well we're into March now. Today is 21 degrees and it's still cold. we're suppose to have snow, enough to shovel but on Sunday it suppose to be 61 degrees. That's crazy.

Last Sunday I bought a new gazebo finally and guess what? My neighbor, my friend bought the same one. We've talking about it for a long time. We just couldn't get one until last Sunday.

I bought just the gazebo, not the rest of the pieces that are showing. They deliver it on Saturday.

                  ----------------------------------


 


Two older men are golfing on a beautiful spring day.

As they approach the 8th hole, a funeral procession passes by on the road. One man takes off his hat and looks down solemnly until it passes, then resumes walking.

"Wow," says the other man. "I have never seen such thoughtfulness by someone busy with a game of golf!"

 The firsty man replies humbly, " well, it's the least I can do. After all, we were married for 42 years. "
 
                       ---------------------------------------------
What are college students going to do between their fall courses and their spring coures?
 
Hook up for inter - courses. 
                        ----------------------------------------------






 
 I just want to let everyone know I am in the hospital and they are keeping me in .
I have only poisoned myself, what I thought was an onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb.
The doctors said that I should be out sometimes in the  Spring!!!!!!
                          -------------------------
I dropped a bottle of Spring water into the pool.
It turned into a trampoline. 
                          ---------------------------






                     ------------------------------------
 
           -----------------------------------------------

 
 
Cruisin Paul

 

10 comments:

  1. Winter and spring always have a bit of a back and forth before winter fully retreats. It's just the way of it, spring will come to stay soon.

    Thanks for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gazebo. Glad you finally bought your gazebo. Thanks for the funnies. Love the

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nancy. Finally I was able to get one. Thank goodness.

      Delete
  3. The gazebo looks great. I wish I could put one on my deck but it is too windy and I was told that if I bolt it to the duck boards on my deck, the lot may fly away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, my friend Rhonda. How are you doing? Your Blog changed and it went from one to many so I wasn't sure which one is the right one. It's nice hearing from you friend.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  4. My sister lives in Michigan and she says the weather is like yours. One day warm and then lots of snow. Crazy weather this year. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha,ha Your sister lives in Michigan and you in Florida. She must be like me, be a person who loves to suffer. LOL

      Delete
  5. I like your new Gazebo Pauleo bet you can't wait for much warmer weather :-)

    It's been quite cold here in London especially in the wind

    I liked the funnies especially the daffodil bulb lol

    Have a gazebotastic week { added you} 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Steveo, the weather is going up and down this week. Warm on Monday and on Friday snow. Yes, I want warmer weather. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!