Friday, February 25, 2022

Spring, Oops, It Snowed Last Night.

Good morning everyone. I say the same thing just about every time. I better start changing it.

I have to tell you that my grandson, Cole and his hockey team won their tournament. 

 There he is, number 9, Renaud, Congratulations guys.

These young men worked so darn hard to achieve what they wanted, the winners at the Hospice Tournament.


 

                   Here is Cole Renaud, my grandson.

  Here is Cole between me and my wife. As you can see, we are pretty proud of him

                  ---------------------------


 

                                I'm really ready for Spring.

                           -------------------------

How can you tell the difference between Spring rolls and Summer rolls?

" By their seasoning " 

                             ------------------

Spring is here.

" I got so excited that I wet my plants. "

                              ------------------

How do you make a water bed more bouncy?

" Add Spring water. " 

                               -------------------







                     ----------------------

                   --------------------------

 


 
             --------------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul

                       ----------------------------


 
                 

 

 
 

 


                   


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cole!
    I love the meme with the robins tongue stuck.
    Where I grew up on lake Erie it was never spring until after St. Patty's Day snow storm. It never failed to snow on St. Patty's day there. So I hope you get spring soon! I'm going up there in 3 weeks and I am praying we don't get stuck there due to snow. Have a wonderful weekend Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh are you coming to visit me Mimi? LOL I think that when you arrive, the snow will be gone but it might still be kind of cold.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your son and his team! They worked hard and it shows.

    Thanks for the smiles, i hope you get spring soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. Cole was happy that his team worked hard to get their victory. Smiles to you too.

      Delete
  3. Well done by your grandson and his team. Hope Spring will be upon you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. We all were happy for him & his team.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to your grandson - I know you are both really proud of hime. I hope you have a good week and that spring comes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. Yes, we were very proud of him. I can't wait for Spring.

      Delete
  5. Congrats to Cole and his team 🏆 👍

    I liked all the memes yep Spring will be with us soon thank bawd for that and getting lighter in the evenings :-)

    Have a hockeytastic week Pauleo (I have added you as usual) 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steveo. I was so excited for him but to Cole it was OK. Kids are amazing.

      Delete
  6. ^ Found you from Steve's link. :) Big congrats to your son and his team on the win!! The funnies at the end are cute. 'Wet my plants' is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I really like Steve. Have a great day rosey.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!