Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Spring Might Be Coming Sooner.

A very good morning everyone. Spring must be coming because one day it's cold and the other day it's going to in the 50's with rain. Once the snow is gone and it gets warmer we have to begin planning our yard. Buying small bushes, the  white stones, a small tree in the back and a birdbath in the front. Believe it or not, I'm excited for that. 

April 1st I plan on taking my Camero out of the garage, make an appointment to have an oil change and check all the tires. 

Finally, I'm getting out of this house. We have been invited to go over to our friend Ron's home. I'm excited for that.

                    ------------------------------


  I wanted to start my blog  in away to get all of you started. Anyone for tea?

                      --------------------------


 How do you make a water bed more bouncy?

Add spring water....... spring, get it.

                           ---------------------------

Where do flowers go when they get pollinated to early in the spring?

Plant parenthood. 

                             ---------------------------



                              ---------------------------

Two blondes are driving to Miami for Spring break. 

On a long boring stretch  of the highway, they start complaining about how long it's taking to get there and the driver asks " What do you think is further away, Florida or the moon? " The passenger replies " Oh my God, you give blondes such a bad name. I can't believe how stupid you are,

" you can't even see Florida from here. " 

                           ---------------------------


                         --------------------------



                          -------------------------------

 


                             ----------------------------

 

 Cruisin Paul



                 --------------------------------------------


 


 



 

8 comments:

  1. Happy (it's coming soon) Spring, thanks for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It rained last night and this morning it's starting to snow. Oh my goodness.

      Delete
  2. Very soon Spring will be upon you. After all the rainy days, we were told by the weather forecast that hot days will be upon us soon. I don't like hot and sweaty days but good news for some of my plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to be able to sit outside and enjoy the weather.

      Delete
  3. April is not far away - we just have to get through March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring can't come any sooner after this last snowfall. It's also so very cold. Brrrrrrr.

      Delete
  4. Hey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog. I checked into your blog. It looks very interesting especially with the many different costumes.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!