Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Good morning everyone. Happy Valentine's to all my women blogging friends. Sorry Steveo. LOL I know it's early but last night I made my wife her card and I;m still feeling happy.

Yesterday I got a message on my facebook from a person who I didn't know but his last name I knew. I called up a friend and he told me that his grandfather and my grandmother were brother & sister. Wow, eventually we messaged back and forth and it's amazing that he lives close to me but we had never met before. I soon will show his picture once we get together. 

                   ----------------------------------------

 Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn't fancy.

Their " reception " however was excellent. 

                           -----------------------------

What happened when the man fell in love with his garden? 

It made him wd his plants.

                              ----------------------------




 Who always has a date on Valentine's Day?

A " Calendar " 

                                -------------------------

Why are artichokes so beloved?  

They’re known for their hearts.

                                 -----------------------

What did the love-obsessed candle say when it was lit? 

“I found the perfect match!” 

                                   -----------------------


 


                          ----------------------------------

 

                       -------------------------------------------


 

Cruisin Paul


 



 
 


9 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm confused, does that make him an uncle, a cousin? Good grief I'm dumb. Either way I hope it's a nice meeting for your both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of that one Peg. I think that his father was a brother of my grandmother. How is Izzy making out?

      Delete
    2. I'm very sorry about Izzy Peg.

      Paul

      Delete
  3. How amazing to find a cousin. Can't wait to hear more when you meet. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing because we have lived in this area for many years. Big surprise.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you and your darling wife "Happy Valentine's Day!" I hope you have a great meeting with this new found relative. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!