Monday, November 14, 2022

It's So Cold.

Brrrrr. It's so cold now. It's amazing that last week it was in the 70's in November. This week it now Christmas weather, 30's and it's going to be in the teens, yes in the teens. I think I got a cold even after getting my flu shot. This week I will begin starting putting the Christmas materials out and begin with the tree. I love this time of the year. 

                     ------------------------------


A young couple got tired of the cold weather and decided to take a trip down to Florida.

But because their work schedules didn't work together, it was decided that the husband would fly down first, with the wife following the next day. When the husband arrived in Florida, he decided to send an email to his wife, but unknowingly sent it to the wrong email. Meanwhile, in a different town, a widow had just gotten back from her husband's funeral, and decided to check her email. It said, "Hello dear, just checking in. I am looking forward to your arrival here tomorrow. Love, your husband." P.S. "It sure is hot down here!"
 
             ----------------------------------------

   " Pack your bags, honey" a man says to his wife, " I've just won the lottery "

" Oh, how exciting " she says, " Should I pack for cold weather or hot weather"?

" I don't give a shit, as long as you're out of here by this evening. "

                       -------------------------



                 -------------------------------

Bra Inventor

A scientist has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jigging and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

 

" Women need not worry, we have killed that bastard ". 

                       ----------------------

An Irish Travel agent gives some advice.

So there this Irish Travel Agent and he alwayss tries to get people to go to Ireland. This old woman asks him where she should go visit.....

so he starts talking about  hoe great Ireland is and the old woman says back, No, I don't like cold weather, the constant rain and I don't want see Catholics there. So the Travel Agent says to her, Well ma'am then you should go to hell, it's hot there, it never rains and there are no Catholics there."




                      ------------------------



Cruisin Paul





 


 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you stay warm indoors, thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm staying inside Mimi. It's time to begin decorating for Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm keeping warm and tomorrow I will begin putting the Christmas tree up..

      Delete
  3. I like thos time of year as well Pauleo, it's gradually starting to get colder here now too it poured with rain all day in London today nothing new there then lol

    Hope you were ok after your flu jab I had mine last Wednesday by Friday It hit me was ill for 48 hrs arrrgh!

    Have a warmtastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry Steveo about the flu shot. I was lucky, I didn't have a problem.. Maybe a little because one day a nose was stuffy. Have a wonderful day my friend.

      Delete
  4. Your post gave me a good chuckle and the cartoon about "only in Michigan" made me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michigan is right over the Detroit River over Amherstburg, Ontario where I live. Sometimes I feel that I live in Michigan. My cousin use to live in Trenton, Michigan until he died.

      Delete
  5. It's even cold now in North Carolina. Last week my air conditioning was on and this week it is only in the 50's (low) and 30's at night. Now I know that isn't that cold for you - but for here it is too early to be this cold. I got my flu shot with my covid booster - both arms same time - never doing that again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my flu shot but I'm still wondering if I want to take the Covid booster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!