Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November Is Here!

Good evening friends. November is now here and guess what? No snow but 71 degree weather. That is weird. Yesterday I went and had a massage. So good and today I had my pedicure. My toes feel so, so nice. 

Jo Jack came and fixed my patio. It fell down from my porch and jacked it up to what it was before it fell. Good job.

Christmas is coming friends

                  ------------------------------


A French, a Brit, and an American are on an expedition in the Amazon

They are captured by a tribe of natives. The chief says to them, "you must die for intruding our land. But it is our custom to allow you to choose your own death."

After some time, the Frenchman says, "my great grandfather died by sword while fighting for France, I shall do the same to honor him."

He takes a sword and impales himself. The natives take him away, skin him, and turn him into a canoe.

The Brit says, "my father gave me his pistol on his deathbed. I shall shoot myself in honor of him."

The Brit takes the gun and shoots himself. The natives take him away, skin him, and turn him into a canoe.

Awhile later, the American asks for a fork. Confused they give him a fork and he starts stabbing himself all over.

The natives scream out, "what are you doing?!"

The American replies,

"You're not turning me into a canoe!"


                             ----------------------


                         -------------------------------

                            ------------------------

Wife has a sense of humor

I asked my wife why did she marry me.

Wife: " Because you are so funny."

Husband: " I thought it was because I was so good in bed?:

Wife: " You see? You are very hilarious ."

                ---------------------------



                             ------------------------


                          Ah, isn't that cute.

                    ------------------------------



Cruisin Paul





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank goodness it was fixed. The guys did a good job. I can't believe it's in the 70's in November.

      Delete
  2. How can a patio fall? I'm glad you got it fixed. Is there anything better than the day you had? Pedicure, massage. I want your life Paul. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can fall if the guys that didn't do their job correctly. They didn't put the metal mesh before they put the concrete in. These clowns didn't care. Yes, Peg, the weather is amazing in November. Ha,ha, I earned this life after teaching kids for 31 years. LOL Have a great day my friend.

      Delete
  3. That is cute, you find some fabulous funnies.

    I hope your patio stays where it belongs now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mimi, I do hope that my patio stay where it is at.

      Delete
  4. Great that your patio is now fixed and will remain in place. Yes, Christmas is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The men fixing my patio did a great job. Christmas is coming Nancy.

      Delete
  5. Blimey Pauleo I do hope your patio stays where it is now :shock:

    A massage and a pedicure your now perfect Pauleo heheh!

    Have a nailtastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Steveo, hopefully my patio and porch are together for now. After my massage & pedicure, I feel really cool not really perfect. I am having a nailtastic week so for my friend.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!