Monday, February 25, 2019

What A Sunny Monday Day

Good morning all my wonderful friends. I feel so good because the sun is out bright and warm through the window but outside, cold, very cold. I would like to write things about my family,but I've been told not to because there are people who read my blog who might use what I say about us as a family so have to be careful what I say. So I'm going to just be quiet and smile.

                 ----------------------------

 





                    





My mother - in - law was tough person but I loved her so much. She had 9 children, lived on a farm, didn't have power nor a washroom but brought up her children well. As can be seen by my wife, who is a wonderful person. I do miss my mother - in - law.

                       ----------------------------

 
                           " SEE YA FOR NOW "

Cruisin Paul


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gene for spending some time in my blog. See ya.

      Delete
  2. I had a wonderful mother in law. I was ever so lucky to have her for as long as I did.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandee. I'm happy that your mother - in - law was part of your life. I'm happy that mom - in - law was part of my life also.

      Delete
  3. What fun mother-in-law jokes! Sweetie's parents died before i met him, so i never had a mother- or father-in-law, just my sister-in-law, and Brother-in-Law, The Mouth. He was and still is more than enough by himself.

    As for sharing stuff online -- if it is happy news and they say you can share it, do so. If it's not so happy news, just don't say a word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi for your knowledge. It will help me in the future.

      Delete
  4. LOL I enjoyed the MIL jokes Pauleo :-)

    It's been unusually warm and sunny here for February and as usual the weather people are making a big drama out of it LOL

    Have a sunnytastic day and keep smiling Pauleo Cornetto :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Steveo, they think that they know everything. See ya my friend.

      Delete
  5. My mother in law was no longer around when we married. Just my father in law and he is a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many MIL jokes, so little time. My mother-in-law is a sweet wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda for spending some time with me. See ya my friend.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!