Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sun's Gone

Good evening everyone. I thought I'd change thing around today. Instead of writing my post early in the day which I usually do, I decided on sitting down to my computer and write tonight. 
The only difference is I'm a little tired. I enjoyed lunch with my cousins Dan & Tony. Dan was exhausted because he just returned from Disney World with his daughter and husband. He said that he was amazed with the entire place.
                          --------------------








HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN Compliment her, cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, love her, stroke her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, wine and dine her, buy gifts for her, listen to her, respect her, stand by her, support her, go to the ends of the earth for her. 

 HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN Arrive naked... with beer.

                   --------------------------------



Roger, who was 19 years old, was buying an expensive bracelet, to surprise his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, at a very smart jeweller's shop in Hatton Garden, London. The jeweller inquired, "Would you like your girlfriend's name engraved on it?" Roger thought for a moment, grinned, then answered, "No, instead engrave 'To my one and only love'." The jeweller smiled and said, "Yes, sir; how very romantic of you." Roger retorted with a glint in his eye, "Not exactly romantic, but very practical. This way, if we break up, I can use it again."


The honeymoon couple left the wedding reception and hailed a cab to take them to their romantic boutique hotel in the hills. The driver wasn’t too sure how to get there, so he told the couple he would ask directions when they got closer to their destination. Meanwhile, the lovers couldn’t wait to get busy, so they got down to business in the back seat. During the couple’s moment of passion, the cabdriver noticed a fork in the road, and said, "I take the next turn, right?" "Screw NO, get your own woman," said the groom, "this one’s all mine!"



An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment. After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling. The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.” The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, I would have taken off my panties.” 


Remember your wife is a romantic who still loves flowers and chocolates. Show her you remember as well by referring to them occasionally.

                           ---------------------


               " See Ya Till The Next Time "


Cruisin Paul

14 comments:

  1. Now what, indeed. Maybe go to Disney World. That place is amazing, i want to go back someday.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be crazy because I have no thought to visit Disney World at all. Just give me a cruise and I'll be happy.

      Delete
  2. I agree Paul with you on Disney!!
    Good jokes...the gambler made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jokes. I don't want to go to Disney World and I don't want to ever do another cruise. Not my cup of tea.

    We are heading to our boat for the weekend. Now that's the kind of cruising we love.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your ship also but doesn't the waves bother you?

      Delete
  4. I liked the romantic jokes Pauleo LOL :-)

    I would love to see Disney World wish I had gone when I was younger, now I am 21 I just don't have the energy ;-)

    Have a tanfastical weekend Pauleo and our sun never arrives in the first place LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha,ha, 21. I enjoyed laughing at that one. I guess we are all young again. I enjoyed that Steveo.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Gene for stopping by. I'm glad that you like the funnies.

      Delete
  6. I like the one about husbands holding their wife's hand. Both romantic and economic, and the wife will feel good. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men are so much easier to impress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!