Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Soon, Mother's Day

   Good Morning everyone. This week has had a lot of rain. My lawn ( MUD ) is beautiful. ( Funny Paul ) My lights are working normally. ( If you think you believe that, I'll sell you a lot in the everglades with this builder ) I could go on but I want to be happy at least. LOL

               ---------------------------

    


 







                --------------------------------

 


                 --------------------------------

 

Cruisin Paul


 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Paul, its a beautiful Mother's Day post. Kids always do the cutest things that will melt a mother's heart. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Nancy. I loved the one with young child pulling flowers out of the garden and giving it to his mother.

      Delete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in your life. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sure have a builder from hell - praying for less rain and some green grass for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is that the builder doesn't meet with the people. We met him the first day and that was that. I've never seen him after that first time. He problem never met with the other workers either.

      Delete
  4. My friend, i just read your comment on my blog about your good friend, Mr. Al. My heart aches with you, and i pray for mercy for him. Hugs to you and to his family, it is never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey these peroblems with the builder continues Pauleo and your patience is beeing must be running out Pauleo

    Thanks for the funnies and the giggles 👍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!