Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Life Goes On For Francesco.

      After his marriage to Sundina, things started more positive for him. General Chemical needed a new quarry since the Brunnor Mond quarry had been quarried out. A new location was found and Frank was asked to be the new Manager of the Howard Quarry. Things were going very well. Here is a good picture of Frank at his quarry.


Later the CEO at General Chemical came to see the quarry.


 

As you have been noticing Frank's smile is still there. The Verdi Club has been doing well also. Their celebrations have been enjoyed by all. 


General Chemical gave the Verdi Club  including Frank  many  surprises for all the many things the Italians in the area had helped the company.



Their parade included a wagon with the past presidents included Frank with his red & green outfit. I had that hat for some times until I worn it out. I have to mention this just to understand how strong a man my father is. He was at work one morning and received a phone call that his son Paul ( me ) was rushed to the hospital. Frank was always in control of everything he did but at this time he had no idea of what to do. My dad came  to the hospital every lunch and every dinner time to see me with his smiling face. Later after I finally came home, I found out Frank was crying each day at work worried about me. I only saw his wonderful smile. That helped a great deal for me at the time. Frank was a hard worker and he worked hard for his family.


 
Frank, my dad would be around my home because I still was having some physical problems due to the stroke. He would do anything for me and the family. Frank was also a deeply religious man. He would always take us to church when we young and continued his belief in God.

Frank had decided to go back to Italy to visit Roccamorice, his old ,home town. After all these years, he even went to see where he lived as a child. He visit many wonderful places.

I will stop this blog today and the next section will be the last of my part dealing about Francesco Pietrangelo.

                      -------------------------------


 

Cruisin Paul


 


 

8 comments:

  1. Oh I don't want this story to end. Frank of course looks like all of my family. the big Smile, life is tough but the smile is never gone or his helping hand. I know him in my soul Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peg, my dad was just a regular man but to me he was a superman.He was there always for us. He's been gone for 22 years but he's still there.

      Delete
  2. I'm so enjoying your posts on your father. He is definitely a man to cherish in your memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. I have one more post about dad. I could have done more about dad but I thought it just might be to much.

      Delete
  3. He sounds wonderful, he was a good example to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a wonderful husband, father,grandfather and I'm pretty sure he would have also been a loving great- grandfather.

      Delete
  4. You had a great and wonderful father. A father you can be proud of. He was a strong man with a soft, tender heart and loved his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!