Thursday, July 14, 2022

Great Day

Good day my friends. Well I have now changed a new email after my first one was hacked and taken away from me. I can't believe the many things that you have to do. Thank God my daughter Nicole came and did all the necessary changes for me. Even now I'm going to have to change my password again. I must be really getting old. The other day my wife called the owner of the cottage and we are all ready for next year. I've been sitting in my chair in the front of the house and just reading my book  called " Autopsy " It's a very exciting novel about Dr. Scarpetta dealing with two deaths. I'm a near the end of the book. 

                       ----------------------------




My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My girlfriend insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know

                       --------------------

I dropped my knife and cut off a toe

After the surgery to reattach it, the doctor comes in.

Doctor: I have some good news and bad news.

Me: Tell me the bad news first doc.

Doctor: The bad news is they mistook a piece of candy for your toe.

Me: No way. Whats the good news?

Doctor: The good news is the surgery was successful.

Me: What are you trying to say?

Doctor: You now have a Tic-Tac toe.

                         -------------------------


 


  • The Dalmatian went to the eye doctor for what reason?
    • He kept seeing spots.
  •  
  • The doctor told the rocket ship what?
    • “Time to get your booster shot!”
  •  
  • Can an apple a day keep the doctor away?
    • Only if you aim it well enough.
  •  
  • What do you call a student who got C’s throughout medical school?
    • Hopefully not your doctor.

                                 --------------------------


                          --------------------------


  

                       -----------------------------------

 

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 


8 comments:

  1. These people have nothing to do, going round hacking people's email and etc. So very troublesome to change emails because many things need our email. Have a wonderful weekend. Good to know that all is solved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated the fact that I had people on my email and pictures of my mother. I was angry but my daughter helped me have a new email.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you were hacked. Sad part of this internet world. Glad you'll be going back to your fun cottage. Need someone to carry your luggage I'm available.😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peg, you & Rick and come over because they have three rooms with beds. Just let us know when you'll be there.

      Delete
  3. Although i think i commented once, it's not here, so i will try again, it might be going to the spam folder.

    Anyway, sorry about the email trouble, it does happen and sometimes you can get your email back, sometimes not.

    Thanks for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend, I've lost my old email but I've got a new one.

      Delete
  4. I had to gigle when you said the name of the book your reading lol

    Glad you now have sorted your email palava out 👍

    All is OK here Pauleo thanks for asking should be over 12 degrees lower by tomorrow it's just been very uncomfortable

    Have an autopsytastic week lol 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you are doing OK. Keep cool as best you can Steveo.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!