Thursday, July 7, 2022

A Ha, Cottage.

Good morning everyone. Things are going well for you all. I came back after seeing my new eye doctor and she informed me that I have pressure building in the back of my eye. Man nothing ever can be easy. Now I take eye drops every night before bed to ease it. I go back to see her in a month.

                  -------------------------------

   

  A genie granted me on wish, so I said " I just want to be happy."

Now I'm living in a cottage with the 7 dwarfs and taking care of them.

                        ---------------------------

A quiet cottage applied to be part of the Boisterous Domicile Club.

They refused the quiet cottage entry.

They said that the cottage wouldn't be a loud inn. 

                           ---------------------------


  What do you call gangsters living in the woods?

Cottage G's. 

                                ----------------------

Two cartons of yogurt walk into a bar. The bartender, who is a tub of cottage cheese, says to them, “We don’t serve your kind in here.” One of the yogurt cartons says to him, “Why not? We’re cultured individuals.”

                              --------------------------


 
I put this in because when I was on the beach this is what I really saw on the beach, not all of them but especially the Badankadonks. LOL

                            ---------------------------



                  ------------------------------------

 

 

 

Cruisin Paul

                                   Our cottage
 


 




8 comments:

  1. use the drops and be good, LOL - hope you have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, I'm always good. LOL You have a great weekend also.

      Delete
  2. Do what the doctor says, you don't want to be like me. :-)
    Happy Weekend Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a great woman Peg. Keep strong my friend.

      Delete
  3. You need to take care of your eyes. Follow the doctor's instruction and remember to use the eye drop. Enjoy your weekend, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nancy, I've followed the doctor's instructions. I've had so many problems lately. YUK!

      Delete
  4. Some funny ones there heheh!
    Make sure you take those drops nightly Pauleo

    I have added you to my popcorntastic linky lol have droptastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steveo and I do take my drops every night before bed.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!