Saturday, July 30, 2022

Good Morning Friends

Today we go to my daughter's home. My grandson is now 14 years of age. Cole has grown up so quickly. Here he is .


Here he is with his grandparents, us.

                 We look good, don't we?

                --------------------------------

This particular blog will be all about friends & friendship.


 











       -------------------------------------------

Friends are so important. They care so much for you. I have good friends in my life. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my wonderful friends.

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and yes, your grandson is quite handsome and you two look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the 3 of you! He looks like a lot like you I think. Handsome devil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Peg. I know I'm a handsome devil. Oh, you were talking about Cole. Oh well, I was OK when I was young. ha,ha,ha. Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. Good morning my friend. Your grandson looks handsome like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet Carol but I'm not so good looking. LOL See ya.

      Delete
  4. You have a handsome and charming grandson, just like you. Yes, appreciate our friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree with you but are you sure you are seeing what you see? LOL

      Delete
  5. He looks like you Pauleo, nice photos I liked the funnies too

    Have a funnytastic week and keep cool 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cole looks like me? He looks handsome, not me. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!