Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Middle Of August.

Good morning everyone. We had a couple cool days and now we are make to warm days. There isn't much to say right now. I'll see my doctor next week then I may something to say.

                  ---------------------------------


A man is out on a golf course, when he hears someone shout "FORE!"

He looks this way and that but doesn't see the ball, until *WHACK!* He shouts and curses and moans, holding both hands over his crotch.

"Oh, you poor thing!" a woman cries, running over to assist him. She gets on her knees and starts to rub his groin with her hands. "Is that better?"

He shakes his head, so she pulls his pants down and starts rubbing it in earnest. After a few minutes, she smiles and says, "That seemed to help a lot!"

"Oh, it was wonderful!" he says. "But the ball hit my thumb!"

 


 

A Jew, a Catholic, and a Mormon all walk into a bar...

The Jewish man boasts, "I have four sons. One more and I'll have a basketball team." The Catholic man says, "That's nothing! I have ten sons. One more and I'll have a soccer team!" The Mormon stands up and proclaims, "Big deal! I have seventeen wives. One more and I'll have a golf course!"

                     -----------------------------

Why do married men love golf so much?

Because it's not the same three holes over and over again. 

                     ------------------------------


 

A woman is playing golf...

... when she gets stung by a bee. She goes into the clubhouse and tells an employee what has happened:

Woman: "Hello, I was stung by a bee."

Man: "Where were you stung?"

Woman: "Between the first hole and the second hole."

Man: "Your stance is too wide."

                --------------------------------

A man got on a bus with both of his front pant pockets full of golf balls. He sat down next to a beautiful blonde.

The blonde kept looking quizzically at him and his obviously bulging pants.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, “Its golf balls.”

The blond looked at him compassionately and said: “Oh you poor thing. I bet that hurts a whole lot worse than tennis elbow?”

                     ------------------------

                       ------------------------------


Cruisin Paul


 



 

 

7 comments:

  1. We had rain first time for a whiile last night and today and thankfully it's now a bit cooler

    Your funnirs made me giggle heheh!

    have a ballstastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope that I make you laugh a little Steveo. Enjoy the day my friend.

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a good day Paul - wishing you blue skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to cool days. Still having hot and sunny days here. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!