Saturday, November 2, 2019

Getting Cold Saturday

For some reason, I woke up very early this morning. Even Mary Lou was shocked when I woke her up. I don't know why but here I am. Good morning friends. What an unusual week. I got my flu shot and that evening my throat started closing up. I've never had a reaction like that. They told me that they gave me a special flu shot because I'm now 70. Then next morning suddenly my nose started to bleed. I got that stopped and after that everything went well. What a weird beginning of November. Next week in the low 40's and the next week in the low 30's. Winter isn't even here yet. Very weird.

                   --------------------------------------



                Thanks Mom & Dad for making me.

              ---------------------------------------------------

Daughter: Dad
Dad: Yes honey
Daughter: Im Lesbian
Dad: Ok
Daughter 2: Dad
Dad: Yes?
Daughter 2: Im lesbian too
Dad: GOD does anyone like boys around here
Son: I do…

---------------------------------


jack and jill went up the hill to do it in the water. jack slipped, his condom ripped, and now they have a daughter

----------------------------------









Absence!

Father: Why did you get such a low score in that exam?
Son: Absence!
Father: You were absent on the day of the exam?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was!

---------------------------------------

Beans

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

----------------------------------------

Coming Downstairs

Teddy came thundering down the stairs, much to his father's annoyance.

"Teddy,' he called, 'how many more times have I got to tell you to come down the stairs quietly? Now, go back up and come down like a civilised human being."

There was a silence, and Teddy reappeared in the front room.

"That's better," said his father. "Now will you always come down stairs like that?"

"Suits me," said Teddy. "I slid down the bannister."

------------------------------------------

 
 



             --------------------------------------

    
         Have A Great Weekend Friends.



CRUISIN PAUL






9 comments:

  1. Yikes on your flu shot. We get the same fluzone high dose shot you get, but no reaction at all. Just a sore arm for a couple of days. Yikes, what you went through was awful.

    Love all the funnies.

    Have a fabulous weekend, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way I felt. Never had a reaction like that before.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have fully recovered from the flu shot reaction by now. Thanks for all the jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have recovered. I am going for mine today. Have a wonderful week Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Peg. I hope that you don't have any reaction.

      Delete
  4. I had my flu jab Friday morning I have not had a reaction any time I have had it yet, hope all is well now :-)

    I liked the jokes Pauleo my brother's name is Robert, and LOL @ human beans hahah!

    How could I forget you Pauleo although I haven't been around much these last few days till today :-)

    Have a tanfastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Steveo. I'm happy that you didn't get reaction from your flu shot.

      Delete
  5. Right now i'm trying to catch up on blogs, and i started with this and it was great! Hope you have no reactions from the shot and no flu this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!