Saturday, May 14, 2016

Is This Really May?


Good morning all of my good friends. I have a lot to say this morning, well some things to say. During the week I went to have my pedicure. Oh my goodness. It was wonderful. My feet never felt so good and they look great. I've always had ugly looking toes and mails but after that pedicure, they look young and beautiful. I'm having another one done at the end of June and from then on I'll probably have one as time goes on especially just before my cruise.
Yesterday as I was writing my blog ( I forgot to publish it, sorry ) my friend Gerry came over and told me if I want to play golf, I have to get my butt going and I did. ( That's why I forgot to publish my blog. Sorry again ) I really enjoyed the day. The guys that I was playing golf with were great guys. I even had a par the second tin\me out. The only problem is after I got home and sat down after golf, my right leg was very painful and it was difficult walking for a while. I guess it's just getting old.
Today Mary Lou & I are going to see a new place call Rochester Place Resort. There is a golf course that has cottages for people who would like to stay for 2, 3, 4 or even a week for a vacation. We both like this idea. Later we are going for dinner with my Uncle Rocco. He called last night and said that my cousin Tony & wife were coming over for a visit. I want to see my cousin because I haven't seen him for at about 2 years. 
Well I was right. I said that I had a lot to say. Sorry about that.

                               -----------------------------------------------------------------------









 

Gynecological Echo


A woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam. She puts her feet into the stirrups and the doctor begins his exam.

After a moment, he says, "You have an unusually deep vagina."

The woman replies, "You don't have to say it twice."

The doctor says, "I didn't."



An elderly woman went to her local doctor's office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills." Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you're 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?"  The woman replied, "They help me sleep better." The doctor considered this for a second, and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?" The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice, and I sleep better at night."



In the dim and distant past, when life's tempo wasn't so fast, Grandma used to rock and knit, Crochet, tat and babysit. When the kids were in a jam, they could always call on Gram. However, today she's in the gym exercising to keep slim. She's checking the web or surfing the net, sending some e-mail or placing a bet. Nothing seems to stop or block her, now that Grandma's off her rocker.



A little old Jewish grandmother gives directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit with his wife:
"You come to the front door of the apartment complex. I am in apartment 3A. There is a big panel at the door. With your elbow push button 3A. I will buzz you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow hit 3. When you get out, I am on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."
"Grandma, that sounds easy, but why am I hitting all those buttons with my elbow?"
"You're coming empty-handed?



                                                                                                                                                                

Well that's it for today. 



                                                                            " SEE YA "


 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good golf day. I know you enjoy that. Well not the aches and pains it brings sometimes, but I know you love golf.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your long blog, don't apologize for keeping us in the loop of your life. I'm glad you liked the pedicure. I can see where they'd be a night treat for cruises. Maybe your aches and pains from golfing is because you need to get out on the course more, you're just out of practice from the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Paul last week i scheduled my WW post to publish Monday morning I had to unpublish it quick when I noticed it had posted haha!

    Good to hear you had good golf time I hope you got at least two holes in one haha!

    That visit grandma image is hilarious

    Have a great day at the resort :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to read what's up and know you are enjoying your golfing. Love the jokes, and that last picture of Grandma at the table! Yes, that was Grandma May, she equated food with love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...push with your elbow! That grandma had great logic. Yay you on the pedicure. They are wonderful. Sore muscles, not so wonderful.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!