Monday, October 10, 2016



Good morning, good morning everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. My family had our thanksgiving dinner yesterday. This gives them an opportunity to spend some time today and me time to rest by myself. We spend time watching football, enjoying dinner and of course dessert which for me was pumpkin pie. Later we watched Heartland Cole & I playing chess,( that little character is really getting better, better. He almost beat me and he just started  chess ) and of course I watched the presidential debate. Wow was waste of time. Who is this guy called Trump? Is he truly and American individual? 
Today I'm going to show you my  two wonderful grandchildren , Emily & Cole. 
Emily is into Equestrian  riding and last week she went into an  Equestrian Event and won it.
                                         Doesn't she look so wonderful and pro looking.



    These are the ribbons that Emily won. She won First , Second and Champion. Way to go Emily.



                                                     Emily also won Rider of the year

              We are so very proud of this young lady and of what she has done in her life.


 Now lets look what Cole has been doing. As I said he & I have been enjoying with the game of chess

         As of now he thinks he's got me. I think the look at his face is telling, " Grandpa, I got you ".



  Here are few other photos of Cole and what he does in his life. I'm so proud of what Cole can. When I was at his age I was maybe able to just ride a bike. He does more then that.

 



And of course he wanted to show me he can also ride a bike like I use to but his bike looks nothing like the bike I use to ride when I was his age.

                       I wish I could have had a bike like that.Vroop, zoom, zoom.

            The last photo I want to show is of all of us at my birthday. Yes, grandpa was getting old.

                         As you can see, I'm very proud  and I love them a great deal.

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 







Little Johnny walks a cow through the village square. The mayor sees him and asks, “Hey Johnny, where are you going with the cow?”
“I’m taking her to the bulls so she would get pregnant,” answers Johnny.
The mayor is shocked, “Surely your father had better be doing that?”
Little Johnny thinks about it for a bit and shakes his head, “Nah, I think it’s really best left with the bulls.”
Little Johnny once bought his Granny a very fine toilet brush for her birthday. But when he went to visit her a few weeks later, there wasn’t a sign of it in the bathroom. Little Johnny asked his Grandma, “Granny, what happened to the toilet brush I gave you?”
“Darling, I really didn’t like it. After all those years, I’ve gotten used to the toilet paper, and this new thing was just far too scratchy.”
Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprimand the child. Smiling sweetly, the Sunday school teacher said, "Johnny, when I was a little girl, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that." Little Johnny looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."

Little Johnny comes home from sunday school with a black eye. His father sees it and says, "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?" "But Dad, it wasn't my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the crack of her butt. I reached over and pulled it out. That's when she hit me!" "Johnny," the father said. "You don't do those kind of things to women." Sure enough, the very next sunday Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue. Johnny's father said, "Johnny, I thought we had a talk!" "But Dad," Johnny said, "It wasn't my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the crack of her butt. Then Louie who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled it out. Now I know she doesn't like this, so I pushed it back in!"

                                     ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
That's about it for now. I know I have put in a great deal of material, but I owe you  material since I've been lazy lately. Please forgive me. I'll try to be better in the future. 
 
 
                                                                    "    SEE YA   "
 
 








3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. It's good to be with family. Very good.

    Trump is Trump. Hillary needs to be in prison. We don't have anyone to vote for. Bill Clinton has a terrible past with women, but he appears to be given a pass. The media is so corrupt. Oh wait, hubby and I think the media is afraid of the Clinton's. People die if they cross the Clinton's. She's not the daughter of a gangster for nothing.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    Have a fabulous day Paul. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Your grandchildren are wonderful! Trump simply divided and conquered, even though most people don't want him, they couldn't agree on anyone else.

    Thanks for the jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you when I saw the Canadian thanksgiving on my calendar. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    Your grandchildren look like great kids...and so accomplished at such young ages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!