Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Sunday









Hi there everyone or whomever is watching this blog. It been a boring week. Gerry came to see me and wanted to know if I would like to go to play some golf, only 9 holes. I said thank you but said no. Yes I said no to play golf. The reason is that I hadn't swung a club for almost 2 months and to play only 9 holes, I might get injured because swinging if you haven't been doing it constantly might hurt you. Other then that, that's about it. I've had to check my blood pressure each day a couple of times. My doctor wants me to keep checking until I go see him which will be next Friday. He thinks I have problem with my blood pressure. So do I after I've been keeping a close look at it and I'm also worried about it. You know friends, after my birthday and I turned 67 I haven't been feeling so good lately. Oh well, I'll just keep it up as long as I can. Ha,ha,ha.

                           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Babysitting Logic

One evening a grandmother was babysitting her two granddaughters Anne and Betty. Presently, 8:00 PM rolled around.
"Okay, time for bed," she informed the two children who were playing in the den.
"Why?" Anne asked (aged 6). "It's so early!"
"Your father said your bedtime is 8:00," the grandmother said.
"You don't have to listen to him," the Betty (aged 4½) replied.
"Why not?" the grandmother asked.
Betty answered, "Because you're his mother!"


MY 71-YEAR-OLD grandmother began to date someone after she had been a widow for 13 years. On the phone one evening, she talked excitedly about her new beau. He had brought her some muffins he had made, and he had cooked lunch for her one day. Then Grandma was silent for a moment. "Gee," she said thoughtfully, "I'm beginning to wonder if we're having a romance or a bake-off!"






                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats about it for now. My grandson Cole is here and he wants to play chess with me. Probably he wants to beat me. Have a great Sunday everyone.




                                                                           " SEE YA "
















4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your blood pressure issue. You'll get it under control. It just takes a little trial and error sometimes with meds and a few life style chances. I use a four minute mediation app on my phone that can really drop my number.

    I love those red and white "slippers." I wish I had the pattern. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you don't feel well. I'm sure the doctor will fix you right up. There are so many wonderful medications that can control high blood pressure.

    I loved all the jokes and especially the two little girls about the 8 o'clock bedtime. Very brilliant.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! You always leave me smiling! Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Thanks for all the smiles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!