Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday Morning Bues( Not Really )

Hi gang. Good morning to you all. This week begins with me going to have my Ultra Sound on Wednesday and at the same time while I'm at the doctor, MaryLou will be with our daughter Nicole checking on some cars. My wife has decided to get herself a new car. Her car is over 10 years old. On Thursday I'll be golfing at Pointe West with my friend Brian. I did some work, just work outside in the back yard. Cutting down the big flowers. It was hard doing it because of my balance but I finished it but I was tired when I was done. I guess I'm getting old.

                     --------------------------



A grandmother was giving directions to her grown grandson who was coming to visit with his wife: “You come to the front door of the apartment complex. I am in apartment 14T. There is a big panel at the door. With your elbow push button 14T. I will buzz you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow hit 14. When you get out I am on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell.” “Grandma, that sounds easy, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?” the grandson asked. “You’re coming empty handed???”


A grandfather was delivering his grandchildren back to their parents one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children started discussing the dog’s duties. “They use him to keep crowds back,” said one child. “No,” said another. “He’s just for good luck.” A third child brought the argument to a close. “They use the dogs,” she said firmly, “to find the fire hydrants.”



A Grandfather who had serious hearing problems for a number of years went to the doctor to be fitted for a hearing aid that would return his hearing to 100%. The grandpa went back for further tests a month later and the doctor said, “Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.” To which the elderly man replied, “Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I’ve changed my will three times!”





Grandpa request joke

A grandfather from Brooklyn decided to prepare her will and make her final requests. He told her

rabbi he had two final requests. First, he wanted to be cremated, and second, he wanted her ashes

scattered over Yankee Stadium. “Yankee Stadium!” the rabbi exclaimed. “Why Yankee Stadium?”

“Then I’ll be sure my son visits me once a week.”


                            ---------------------------------

A little boy comes running Into the room and says, “Grandpa! Grandpa! Can you make a sound like 
 
 
 
a frog?” The Grandpa says, “I don’t know, why?” The little boy says, “Because grandma says as 
 

 
soon as you croak, we can go to Disneyland!”
 
 
 
 
 A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she 
 
notices a tear in his eye and asks if he’s getting sentimental because they’re celebrating 50 wonderful 
 
years together. He replies, “No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father 
 
threatened me with a shotgun and said he’d have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn’t marry you. 
 
Tomorrow I would’ve been a free man!” 
 
 
 
 
                               --------------------------------
 
 
 
     " See Ya. Have An Enjoyable Day " 
 
                               ---------------------------------
 
 
Cruisin Paul
  

14 comments:

  1. Yard work is hard and I don't like yard work. I did it in my youth, but not anymore. Hubby does it now and if he doesn't want to do it anymore then I'll hire it out. Back breaking work.

    Love all the funnies. A great way to start the week.

    Hope everything goes well at the doctors office. I want to see the car your wife buys.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yard work is tough when you are old. I feel sick after.

      Delete
  2. I love the grandpa jokes. Never had a grandpa, all gone before I was born.
    Hope all went well at the doctors Paul.
    I hope you have a wonderful week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad that you didn't have the chance to enjoy the time to spend with grandparents.

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for the laughs.

    Be careful doing the yard work, and i hope your wife enjoys her new car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do be careful when you work in the garden. Has your wife decided on the car yet? Grandpa jokes are funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryLou is looking at a Chevrolet 2019 Malibu. It's a nie looking car.

      Delete
  5. Hope all goes well with your ultra sound today Pauleo.

    I hope you took your time doing the back yard and rested afterwards :-)

    LOL @ the jokes thanks for the early morning laughs

    I added you to my linky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the funnies! Just what I needed to kick start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed my funnies Veronica.

      Delete
  7. That yard work can be exhausting. I would hire a gardener. Hubby still does it himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife does most of it. I don't know how she does it.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!