Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday, Saturday

Good morning my quarantine friends. It's starting to warm up outside. I wonder what will happen as people begin to really start going outside. We still wear our masks out. Things look really different outside in the places in Amherstburg. It looks the same but it isn't. Last week my nephew and Alison did their musical sing along for 2 1/2 hours and their were able to make $1600 for the hospital in Toronto. Way to go guys.  They took a week off and they will be back singing Sunday at 3:30pm. I can't wait.

Scott Pietrangelo Facebook

Try to check them out.
        ------------------------------------



A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here." 




Two blondes fell down a hole. One said, "It's dark in here isn't it?" The other replied, "I don't know; I can't see." 

                      -------------------------

A robber comes into the store & steals a TV. A blonde runs after him and says, "Wait, you forgot the remote!"  

                       ---------------------------


A guy was driving in a car with a blonde. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked. She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."

                     ------------------------

 
           

A science teacher tells his class, "Oxygen is a must for breathing and life. It was discovered in 1773." A blonde student responds, "Thank God I was born after 1773! Otherwise I would have died without it." 

                     ---------------------------



                  ---------------------------

I thought we'd enjoy some laughs for our friends the blonds. Like I said before, I love blonds, my wife is a beautiful blonds. Me, I'm bald.

                -------------------------------

              " Stay Safe My Friends "


Cruisin Paul

12 comments:

  1. Way to go on the fundraiser.

    Love all the blonde jokes. So fun.

    Have a fabulous weekend, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct Sandee. Those doctors & nurse are the greatest.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! hopefully the hospital can make good use of the 1600. Things are strange here too. Dumb people fighting to go back to work, but we have the highest case rate in the world. idiots. Today is my daughter and her husband's anniversary and we normally through a big BBQ....but not this year. thank goodness for FaceTime calls. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trippin Tim, we are in a fight of our lives and yes, there are just stupid people that we have in our lives. Stay safe Tim.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the laughs, they help a lot.

    Hooray for the successful fundraising, you have a talented family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep strong Mimi. We'll get out of this trouble one day with God's help.

      Delete
  4. Well done to your nephew and Alison 👍🏻

    Bit like that here in central London I have never seen it so deserted, at least people are taking notice of the rules.

    Hope your doing ok Lockdown Pauleo :-)

    LOL @ the blonde joke 👱

    Have a lockdowntastic safe Sunday Pauleo 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Lockdown Steveo. You know my friend, we may never meet in this world but as I told Sandee, my blogger friends are so important to me and you Steveo are very important to me. Stay ssfe.

      Delete
  5. My hats off to your nephew and Alison. They are making a difference in this crazy world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Rhonda, yes they are. Many people are stepping up in this world.

      Delete
  6. Thumbs up to your nephew and Alison! Thanks for the blonde jokes. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Scott & Alison are doing their best for the world. Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!