Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hallelujah, Hooray, the painters are finished. The basement is now done. My daughter can go back to her to what she calls, " her domain ".


                  Happy Birthday Mary Lou.

My wonderful wife's birthday is today, March 31st. I won't say her birthday but I'll say she's older then me but looks 10 years younger as others have said.

         ---------------------------------------------

 Today's blog will only deal about great it is to be about a grandparent. Since Covid, we haven't enjoyed the opportunity of being with our grandchildren and we really miss them.


 









          -----------------------------------------

 


    ---------------------------------------------------

 

 Cruisin Paul


 

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for a finished basement!

    Grands are very grand, i hope you get to see your grandchildren soon and spoil the daylights out of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AmyLynn is smiling. Guess what? We saw our grandchildren last night and on Saturday Ontario is going into a lockdown. We hope to get our shot next week.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your darling wife, Mary Lou! Glad to know that your basement has been painted and your daughter can return to her domain. Thank God for grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Lou had very good birthday. Our grandchildren came finally to see her and bring her a gift, them.

      Delete
  3. Yeah! You got all that work done. I'm happy for you I know it's been a struggle. I LOVE that picture of you and your family Paul. Great photo!! I read in the Toronto paper I get that you are going into full lockdown again because Ontario is on it's 3rd wave. I'm so sorry. If only everyone would just do what they are supposed to this wouldn't be necessary and it sucks. So hang in there....watch some good movies and eat some pizza. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Peg. It's the idiots that won't follow the rules and we, the rest have to end up with their mistakes. Movies & pizza, sounds great.

      Delete
  4. home renovation and decoration can be a real pain in the lower extremity - hope you have a great Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home renovations I can understand but this is a new home, we just got in November. Carol, you enjoy your Easter. I'll have a special prayer for you & your friends.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!