Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sunny Thursday


Good morning everyone. Everything seems to going well now. After Tuesday I'm going to start my Christmas decorations. Why Tuesday you ask? It's because after Tuesday the would have completed the work with my new fireplace and then I can start the Christmas decorations on the fireplace. I may have change some of them because the new one will have more heat this time and I don't want to start a fire. Last night Al & Meilin were over and during the afternoon I had coffee with my friend and neighbor Ron. Friday Today it's lunch with Dan my cousin and tomorrow coffee with Gerry my golfing friend. They've closed the golf course for the year so no more golf. Oh well, I've got my cruise for me. Ha,ha,ha.

                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 







Little Johnny walked into the kitchen, saw his mother making a cake and announced, “I’ll be playing in my room for the next two hours. I sure would like a piece of cake when you’re finished.”
Later, when his mother brought him a piece of cooled cake, Little Johnny exclaimed, “Golly, it worked!”
Puzzled, his mother asked, “What do you mean?”
Little Johnny replied, “Daddy said that in order to get a piece around here, you have to spend a couple of hours playing first!”
 

                                           "   Little Johnny in class with his Teacher  "
 
 




 
 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for today. I get a kick out of Little Johnny jokes but unfortunately many of them are just to dirty to me to put into my blog. Even today I'm not sure if some of them to risque but we'll see. If they are, I apologize for today. 
Have a wonderful Thursday friends.

 " SEE YA "


 

8 comments:

  1. You sure like your coffee. Good for you.

    We don't decorate anymore. Hubby is not allowed on ladders. At all.

    Loved all the jokes. Some of Little Johnny's jokes are way over the top, but you did okay today.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought me many needed smiles today, and i thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Paul!!! Thanks so much for the smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time is going so quick Christmas not far away, had to laugh at the Little Johnny jokes can you imagine him for real would be a nightmare heheh!

    Have a decortastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pets and babies together photos. And I agree about Kevin Bacon. Have fun putting up your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing almost no Christmas decorating because we will be heading S...for a Christmas cruise! And we are taking all the kiddos.

    The jokes were cute. No problem.

    Big hugs from chilly nawth jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your fireplace problems are over. Hope the decorating goes well. It's a good thing that Little Johnny doesn't live around me. He has radar antennae for ears. That kid hears all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!