Saturday, March 18, 2017

Snowy Saturday

  


Good morning everyone. Well the wind i gone but the snow is back and spring will be here on Monday. Oh yeah, Spring. My golfing friends are  leaving me soon for a few weeks and my friend Al is leaving on Monday to go to Vancouver, British Columbia to visit his mother who's 95 years old. He's be back on Friday. MaryLou has begun checking around with our cruise but she hasn't called my travel agent Nancy yet. We'll see.

                   -------------------------------------------------







          
A young newlywed couple wanted to join a church. The pastor told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks." The couple agreed and came back at the end of two weeks. The pastor asked them, "Well, were you able to get through the two weeks without being intimate?" "Pastor, I'm afraid we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks," the young man replied. "What happened?" inquired the pastor. "My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was over come with lust and took advantage of her right there." "You understand, of course, that this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor. "That's okay," said the young man. "We're not welcome at the grocery store anymore either."



Every Man needs a Beautiful wife, intelligent wife, caring wife, loving wife, sexy wife, adjusting & cooperative wife, but it's sad that law allows only one wife.


An older couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on. Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about s*x?" he asked, rather tentatively. "I would like it infrequently ", she replied. The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, then leaned over towards her and whispered, "Is that one word or two?"



                              -------------------------------------------

Have a beautiful Saturday my friends and I just looked out of my window and guess what I saw?   SNOW! YUK!


                                            " See Ya "

                             --------------------

 Cruisin Paul

8 comments:

  1. We've still got snow here in West Michigan. Spring will be here for a few days next week but then winter is coming back again, that say. I hate being cold all the time!

    MaryLou needs to step up her cruise planning! Did she forget you're addicted to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she knows that I'm crazy for cruises. I hope that she'll be talking with Nancy soon. Thanks Jean.

      Delete
  2. Your travel agent? Not our travel agent? I think Nancy is both of your travel agents.

    That depends thong is horrid. Good grief.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so sorry Sandee. Yes, you're very correct my friend. OUR travel agent and I'll never make that mistake again. LOL See ya.

      Delete
  3. Hope the snow melts and you get to see spring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Generally I am all about the images but my best laugh here came from the church / grocery store joke. Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your still getting snow arrrgh! I'm glad your wind has resolved LOL, Talking of wind it's been cold and windy here these last few days :-)

    LOL @ the jokes and I do agree she really does need a bra LOL

    Hope your having a good Sunday Pauleo stay warm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope spring will come to you soon. Ours is a mixture of rain and sun. Thanks for the jokes and giggles. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!