Thursday, August 13, 2015

Finally Thursday Blog


Good morning friends. Sorry about not placing a blog in the last three days but I've been enjoying these last three days with my grandchildren Emily & Cole. I'm exhausted but happy, very happy and it's still not done yet. They come back tomorrow for some more excitement. Tonight Al & Meilin are visiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A young banker decided to get his first tailor-made suit. As he tried it on, he reached down to put his hands in the pockets but to his surprise found none.
He mentioned this to the tailor who asked him, "You're a banker, right?" The young man answered, "Yes, I am."
"Well, whoever heard of a banker put his hand in his own pocket?"

Two Bankers: One Suicidal, One Greedy

Two bankers are talking:
– “How are you?”
– “Very bad. Completely ruined. I wanted to commit suicide, but I couldn’t do it.”
– “Why don’t you book yourself a contract killer?”
– “How do I do that? I went bankrupt. I have no money.”
– “Don’t worry. I will let you borrow.”


Bank Robber

“Little Johnny, what do you want to be when you grow up?”

“I’m gonna follow in my dad’s footsteps and be a cop.“Is your dad
a     cop?”“No, he’s a bank robber.”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------













                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos








                                              The Carnival Breeze docked at Grand Turk.

                    Grand Turk as the people came down the dock. What a beautiful day it was.

            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now. I once again won't be boing my blog tomorrow. The two beautiful, excitable grandkids will be here ready to go again and so will I. 

                                                                                 SEE YA.

6 comments:

  1. So good to hear that you are having a good time with your grandchildren and that they will be back again to spend time with you. Happy a wonderful time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with those kiddos. Thanks for the chuckles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun with your grand-kids. That's one of the best reasons in the world to take a break from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would be tired, but it's a good tired. You'll rest up after they go home.

    Loved all the banker jokes. Very true.

    I loved Grand Turk.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to know you have enjoyed the last few days even though your tired but like Sandee said it's a good tired and worth it :-)
    LOL @ the banker jokes

    I like the photos those ships look absolutely huge :-)

    Aww! at the last cartoons

    Have a resttastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't children great, Paul? The jokes are great and the inspiration as well, and I love your cruise ship photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!