Saturday, October 13, 2018

Cold, Cold Saturday

Good morning, oops sorry it's now 12:04. Good afternoon everyone. I was outside early this morning doing some work cleaning things preparing for winter. I wasn't able to do much work though. My side is still painful. I don't know how long this pain will take. My cousin who was a chiropractor before he had to retire, told me that this type of injury could take for a long time. I'm tired of this and will get better soon.


This is the pier for the many cruise ships in Oranjestad, Aruba. This is one of the ABC island. The other two are Bonaire and Curacao. I been to all three.

                           -----------------------------------












  
                                                " OUCH "


Looking For A Dentist

A dinner speaker was in such a hurry to get to his engagement that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that he had forgotten his false teeth. Turning to the man next to him he said, "I forgot my teeth." The man said, "No problem." With that he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of false teeth.  "Try these," he said. The speaker tried them. "Too loose," he said. The man then said, "I have another pair... try these." The speaker tried them and responded, "Too tight."  The man was not taken back at all. He then said, "I have one more pair of false teeth... try them. "The speaker said, "They fit perfectly." With that he ate his meal and gave his address. After the dinner meeting was over, the speaker went over to thank the man who had helped him. "I want to thank you for coming to my aid.  Where is your office?  I've been looking for a good dentist." The man replied, "I'm not a dentist. I'm the local undertaker."



The Dentist

A dentist starts talking to a girl at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. He then takes off his trousers and again washes his hands. The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist." The guy, surprised, says, "Yes .... How did you figure that out?"
"Easy," she replies. "You keep washing your hands." One thing leads to another and they make love. After it's over the girl says, "You must be a really good dentist." The guy, now with an inflated ego, says, "Sure - I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"
The girl replies...."I didn't feel a thing."



Dental Emergency

The dentist was called away from the dinner table to take an urgent phone call. It was Mr. Tuckerman, explaining that young Junior had gotten himself into quite a fix. "See, he was kissing his girlfriend, and when my wife and I came back from the movies we found them stuck together." "I'll come right over, Mr. Tuckerman," said the dentist calmly, "and don't worry about a thing. I have to unlock teenagers' braces all the time." Mr. Tuckerman whispered, "Yes, but from an IUD?"




Man and Wife at Dentist

A man and wife entered a dentist's office. The wife said, "I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible." You're a brave woman said the dentist. Now, show me which tooth it is. The wife turns to her husband and says "Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear."

                           -----------------------------------

That's about it for today my friends.



                                            " SEE YA"


Cruisin Paul
 

10 comments:

  1. Goodness, it sounds like your weather got cold in a hurry.

    Praying you heal up fast, and thank you so much for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has gotten cold very quickly. Just when I feel better, I sneeze and the pain goes nuts. Ouch.
      Thanks Mimi for your interest.

      Delete
  2. It's been weird here was warm yesterday again now today Sunday it's dark and raining and still very mild.

    Pauleo even though it's frustrating but you have to rest or it will prolong it, I hope it starts improving very soon.

    Those photos are lovely what beautiful places you visit :-)

    I enjoyed the jokes but now I have a toothache OL (joking)

    Have a tanfastictastic day Pauleo and take it easy :-)




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry having that toothache. Have that tooth taken out but be careful not to have it done by that dentist on the first cartoon. LOL

      Delete
  3. It would be wonderful cruising on one of those luxurious cruise ships. Hope your side pain will go away soon. The dentist and the undertaker...Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. The pain is still there and I've been told this type of injury takes a long time to go away.

      Delete
  4. Paul am I the only one still having issues getting to this blog?. For some reason I can get here from the link you sent otherwise I get a weird page. Either way - Hi Paul. I too have been to the ABC islands - gorgeous water and snorkling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Peg, that link is the only one that works for now. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  5. November comes soon, and the weather become colder.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanza. Yes it's getting cold especially at night. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!