Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sauce Wednesday


My daughter AmyLynn and my grandchildren Emily & Cole said to me. " Dad, Grandpa, when are you going to make more of your spaghetti sauce" ? Well I'm doing my sauce today so I have to get my blog done quickly. I've already made the meatballs now the sauce and after we can have a spaghetti & meatball dinner.
 Tonight we are going to Al & Meilin's home, they called yesterday and invited us tonight so I'll be playing pool tonight.

     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the Day

       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday's Funnies

 


Meteor Crater

As a Delta Air Lines jet was flying over Arizona on a clear day, the copilot was providing his passengers with a running commentary about landmarks over the PA system.
"Coming up on the right, you can see the Meteor Crater, which is a major tourist attraction in northern Arizona. It was formed when a lump of nickel and iron, roughly 150 feet in diameter and weighing 300,000 tons struck the earth at about 40,000 miles an hour, scattering white-hot debris for miles in every direction. The hole measures nearly a mile across and is 570 feet deep."
From the cabin, a blonde passenger was heard to exclaim, "Wow! It just missed the highway!"

           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. Now I have to get my garlic & onions  ready for my sauce and BAM I'll be ready to go. See ya after the sauce. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hubby makes great spaghetti sauce. I'm going to see if' he'll make a nice pot too. It's a yummy dinner.

    I love the jokes. "Wow! It just missed the highway!" Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a great time out tonight.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!