Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TV Tuesday


Now this is what I'm talking about! A big TV to watch my golf & football on. The only problem is, my wife would kill me if I got this one and the other problem is the price. This would TV would break the bank . I'm looking at a 70 inch TV. Now that would make me a happy man. While we're down in Windsor I'm also going to Golf Town to pick up a couple golf gloves, one right and one left. I'll be golfing on Friday and it's suppose to be in the low 40's so I'd better get a glove for my right hand. Two days of golf this week. I might freeze my a$$ but I'm looking forward to it. 

                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the Day

               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

Blonde In The Library

A blonde walks into the library. She walks up to the counter, SLAMS a book down and screams at the librarian, - "This is the WORST book I've ever read!" "It has NO plot and far too many characters!" The librarian looks up and calmly remarks -"So, you're the one who took our phone book




A Blonde Gets Robbed

A blonde phoned police to report that thieves had been in her car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, even the accelerator," she cried out. However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time and the same voice came over the line. "Never mind, I got in the back seat by mistake."



Blondes and Orange Juice

Q: Why did the blonde girl stare at the orange juice box?
A: The orange juice box says, "concentrate."


B-U-R-G-E-R- K-I-N-G


Two blondes were on holiday in Navajo country and they drove through a small township called ‘Chihanchako’.
The one blonde turned to the other and said, “Gee how do ya pronounce that?” 15 The other one shrugged and said, “Maybe we can ask when we stop for lunch.”
So in the small township they stopped and walked into a fast food place where the first blonde said, “Excuse me but how do ya pronounce this place we’re in?”
The blonde girl behind the counter looked them both up and down, rolled her eyes, and said slowly “B-U-R-G-E-R- K-I-N-G”





     ________________________________________________________________________

I guess it's that time of the morning to say See ya. Have a wonderful day. I can't wait to see my 70 inch TV. Bye.



1 comment:

  1. I want a picture of that 70" television. We're going to have to get a new one too.

    Love all the blonde jokes. BURGER KING. Bwahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!