Saturday, January 14, 2023

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates.

Well it's Saturday and it's still cold, dreary & wet. Will the sun ever come out again. I need the bright sun. Good morning good friends. I received a phone call the other night from one of my good friends. He wanted to inform us that his wife just had a stroke and wasn't do very well. It really upset me a great deal because it brought things back to me again. I asked him if he needs anything just call me, I'll be there. This just brought things to life. Life is like a box of chocolates said Forrest Gump. What is life really all about. Love one another day after day. You'll never know when life comes to an end.

            ---------------------------------------------

 The best years of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife......

Thanks you for everything MOM! 

                              -----------------

5 advices to men for a happy life

1. You should find a woman that help you with the cleaning and the chores.

2. You should  find a woman that is a good cook.

3. You should find a woman that you can trust and share your feelings with.

4. You should find a woman that enjoys making love to you 

                          and last but least

5. and most important thing is that these 4 women should never meet.

                     ------------------------- 


 


 The three unwritten rules of life is

1.

2.

3.

                             ---------------------


                               ----------------------

 



Cruisin Paul






 

 

 


6 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your friend's wife and i hope you get sunshine soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. He called me and said the doctors & nurses are taking good care of her. As far as the sun, well God must have said Paul, you need a little bit of sun and when I woke up this morning, the sun was out.

      Delete
  2. I hope your friend's wife recovers my best wishes to them.

    It's been dull and wet here now it's turning cold again brrr

    LOL @ the funnies have a kickintastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dull and wet around here Steveo. I hate those days. I want the sun, I need the sun, I love the sun.

      Delete
  3. I am saying a prayer for your friend's wife. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received a phone call from my friend to inform us that his wife had passed away. We are praying for her and her funeral is on Saturday. Thank you Carol for the prays.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!