Monday, May 29, 2023

Good afternoon friends. Summer has entered our lovely time. This week will have between 80's & near 90's. Thank God, it's about time. In two weeks I go have my eyes lasered in Sarnia. I'm waiting. 

In a more serious time, my friend Peg's husband Rick had a stroke. Please let us all pray for him and Peg. I know what it's like so prayers for the both of them.

 

  What's the secret to having a smoking hot body as a senior?

                           Cremation

                  -------------------------

I used to know a couple who grew fruit trees together. 

They lived to a ripe old age.

                     -----------------------

 






     

 



        ---------------------------------------------


    

Cruisin Paul



7 comments:

  1. Glad it's warmer there now Pauleo was here yesterday now the wind is quite cold grrr I liked all the funnies too :-)

    my thoughts and prayers go to your friend Rick and his wife Peg hope he recovers soon

    Have a warmtastic week and I have added you as usual 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend and I'm sure that Peg & Rick will feel the same way. It's been over 40 years since I had my stroke but when I heard about Rick, everything came back to me. It's hard but I'm sure Rick will get better.

      Delete
  2. I will be praying for your friend and his wife.

    I hope you have a beautiful summer and never think old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. It will take some time for Rick to get back to reality but I'm sure Peg will help just like Mary Lou helped me. Cottage time is coming.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry about your friend and will say prayers for him and his wife. Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Summer to you, Paul! Sorry about your friend Rick. Pray for speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pauleo I got your comment I hope all goes well for you my fingers are crossed 🤞 🤞🤞

    Have a traveltastic weekend Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!