Sunday, July 30, 2023

Wow, it has taken me some  time to write my blog. I must be getting old. This summer we have had temperatures that are going crazy. In the states it's scary. For 3 days in a row in Arizona it was between 110 and 115 degrees. We've has storms destroying  trees and homes. 

                      --------------------------


 

Did you know that too much sex can cause memory loss?

I read that in a medical journal on page 69 at 2:30 pm on Friday 15th of August, 2023.

                       -------------------------

Has anyone's gardening skills improved during the quarantine ?

I planted myself on the couch in August and have grown significantly since.

                            ------------------------


In 12 months, my startup has gone from $o in monthly revenue to an 8 - figure in monthly revenue'

Here's how we did it.

August 2022 - $ 0

Agust 2023 - $ 0.0000000

                            ------------------------------

 

My wife & I just had a daughter and her name is 

June/July/August.

 

We call her   SUMMER      for short .

                              ------------------------------





                   -------------------------------



                          -----------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul



                     





6 comments:

  1. It sounds like too much sex causes you to have memories of things that haven't happened yet! Friday, August 15, 2023 is a couple of weeks from now.

    Thanks for the laughs, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it's hot for sure. Stay cool and safe for the next month. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had hot weather here but you guys must have it hotter. Stay cool my friend,

      Delete
  3. That weather sounds horrendous we have had rain rain rain and wind wind wind LOL :-)

    Good to see you did a post Pauleo I liked the funnies ha

    Have a depostorttastic week oh and apparently i'm hot lolol 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had more rain this year then what we had last year. My lawn looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!