Sunday, August 13, 2023

Good Sunday morning friends. August is morning along. We've having many storms and my lawn i looking great expect the boulevard and that's because the town sprayed something on it and it's messed it up, stupid town.

Next week I go to see Dr. Dean for my eyes again. My daughter AmyLynn enjoyed her time at the cottage. Now she said that she would like to go back next year. 

                  --------------------------------


On a hot summer day there were two boys playing by a stream.

One boy went over to the bush to check out some noises.

He pointed out a woman bathing naked in the steam.

So, both boys decided to stay and watch her.

All of a sudden the second boy took off running.

The first boy couldn’t understand why he ran away, so he took off after his friend.

Finally, he caught up to him and asked his friend why he had run away.

The second boy said to his friend, “My mom told me that if I ever saw a naked lady, I’d turn to stone.”
 
 " I felt something getting hard , so I ran. "
                        --------------------

Three Southern Belles are sipping a lemonade on the porch swing one hot summer day.

The first one says "Ah heard tell of a boah kissin' anothuh boah. They call them 'ho-mo-seck-shules'."

They all giggle and fan themselves.

The second one says "Wail, AH heard of a gurl kissin' anothuh gurl. They call them 'lez-bee-ans'."

They all turn slightly red and sip their lemonade.

The third one says "Wail, AH know a boah who kisses a gurl on her prahhh-vit pahts between huhr laigs."

"Oh mah," the first one says. "What do they cawl him?"
 " Wail, AH call him ' precious ' " she smiles.
                         ---------------------------

 

 

 
 

A rabbi and a priest are out for a walk through the park.

It's a hot summer day and as they pass by a pond, the rabbi suggest taking a bath to cool down a little.
The priest is hesitant at first, but since they're at a remote spot with noone around, he agrees.

Just as they have finished taking off their robes a group of ladies is jogging by. The priest hastily covers his crotch, while the rabbi hides his face behind his hands.

When the ladies have passed, the priest asks:
"Why didn't you cover your private parts?"

To which the rabbi replies: 
     
   " Well, My congregation recognize me by my Face." 
                          -------------------------

Hygienic!

Two girls were walking down the sidewalk on a hot summer day. They come upon this old lady sitting on steps in front of her house eating watermelon. They notice that she wasn`t wearing any panties. So they ask her if its cooler without wearing any panties. 
 She said " I don't know if it's cooler but sure 
keeps the flies off the watermelon. "
                                -------------------- 
         


     
                 --------------------------------
 

                                ------------------------
 
 
 
Cruisin Paul

 

                     



10 comments:

  1. I wish you a blessed and beautiful rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are living in hell. High 90s and low 100s and high humidity. I can't wait for fall. At this rate I assume it should show up in January. :-) Happy Monday Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peg. I hope that you & Rick relax and cool down. Yes, these 90's are difficult.

      Delete
  3. I hope all gies well with your eyes Pauleo and your doing ok I liked the funnies heheh! :-)

    Have a summertastic week I added you to my linky 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I go to see my eye doctor today. See ya Steveo

      Delete
  4. Your funnies are just that... hahahaa!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marie. I'm happy that you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the grass is growing - enjoy the rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we have had a better year of rain and that helps my grass. Thanks Carol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!