Monday, August 28, 2023

Good morning everyone. It's been awhile but I'm back. We've had a couple bad nights for storms around here. We had  storms with heavy rains, loud thunder and vicious lightning. 

Well it's only one week left for school. It's been 19 years since I retired for teaching. Wow.I can't believe it. 

Next week I have to go to have my right eye done with the cataract operation. 

                      -------------------------------------------

  September is Alzheimer's Awareness Month

                   ........ Never forget. 

                          ------------------

 I called the library and asked if they could tell me when the Mesozoic Era started.

 
She said, " About 250 million years ago."

I said, "Could you be more specific? It's for homework."

She said, "Hang on a minute."

She came back and said, "It started September 17, two - hundred & fifty -one million years BC."

                           ----------------------------


 
                                 -------------------

Did anyone else know September is deaf awarness month?

............ I'd never heard of it. 

                               ----------------

 What do you call carving a pumpkin in September?

......... Premature ejackolatern.

                              ------------------

 
                             -------------------------


                                  ------------------


                             ------------------------


                               -------------------------



Cruisin Paul




 


8 comments:

  1. Good memes today Paul. We've had 90's to 100 for 3 months. I can't wait for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the heat. We got a few days of the 90's and two days of crazy storms. I'm glad to see that Rick is doing so well. I'm sure his improvement is you Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauleo I hope all goes well with your eye should make a big difference, time does go fast doesn't it.

    I liked all the funnies especially the born in Septemeber one LOL :-)

    Have a calmtastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, NOT born in September! hehehe Thanks for all the funny stuff & the beauty at the end! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. September 7th is the day for my operation on my right eye. I hope everything turns out well. Thanks Steveo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the storm is past and I'm safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great Carol. No more hurricanes for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!