Saturday, November 11, 2023

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town........


 As you can see, I'm very excited about the Christmas time. Next week I start decorating for Christmas. I know, I know it might be a little early but the heck I love this time of the year.

                     ---------------------------------



 -----------------------------------------------------------

 Dead On Christmas Eve

Three men die on Christmas Eve and go to heaven where they met St. Peter. " In order to get in," he tells them, " you must each produce something represents of the holidays

The first man digs into his pocket and pulls out a match and lights it. " This represents a candle of hope." Impressed, Peter lets him in.

  The second man pulls out a tangle of keys and shakes them. " These are bells. " He's allowed in also.

 " So , " Peter says to the third man, What do you have for me "

 The third man proudly shows him a pair of red panties.

 " What do these have to do with Christmas? " asks St. Peter.


" They're Carol's. 

                      ----------------------------


                            -------------------------

What's the difference between a Christmas tree and a man?

  A Christmas tree will stay up for 12 nights, has cute balls and looks good with the lights on.

                      ----------------------------

Santa comes down a chimney one Christmas Eve and to his surprise finds a gorgeous blonde waiting for him, wearing sexiest lingerie imaginable

 " Santa, " she purrs, " Can you stay for awhile? "

 Santa says, " Ho, ho, ho! I've got to go! Have to deliver toys to the children, you know.

   She comes close, starts playing with his beard, whispers in his ear, " Santa, don't you have a gift you would like to give to me? "

 Santa says, " Ho, ho, ho! I've got to go! Have to spread Christmas cheer you know. "

 The blonde takes off her straps, giving Santa a view of her beautiful breasts and says, Santa, are you sure there's no gift you'd like to leave me? "

 Santa says, " Hey,hey, hey, might as well stay, I can't get up this chimney now this way. "

                          ------------------------------------



                        ----------------------------


                     -----------------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 

 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. I pray you have a delightful Christmas season, no matter when you decide it starts for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this season but Mimi, the most important part of this season is the birth of Christ.

      Delete
  2. Peg, I'm so happy that you enjoyed the memes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL some good seasonal funnies there I always like naughty ones heheh!

    Enjoy your massage Pauleo and flush before you leave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I.m a little naughty Steveo. I think that's why my wife loves me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!