Thursday, November 2, 2023

Well Halloween is now finished and Christmas time is near but just before the American Thanksgiving. I love Christmas time. I told my wife to bring up my Christmas tree on November 15th. She said, " are you crazy?" I told her  " Merry Christmas dear ".


     This is the tree I put up last year.

 


 What's the secret to having a smoking hot body as a senior?

                                 " Cremation "

                               -----------------------

I used to know a couple who grew fruit trees together.

                " They lived to a ripe old age " 

               ------------------------------------------



Age is an issue of mind over matter. 

" If you don't mind getting older, then it really doesn't matter "

                                 ---------------

Husbands are like lawn mowers. 

" They're hard to get started, emit foul odors and don't work half the time. "

           ( My wife really loved this one. )

                                  ---------------------


 



                           ---------------------------------



                        -------------------------------------



Cruisin Paul






                                   


6 comments:

  1. Picking out a turkey! Heeheehee! Yes, we have to vote again soon, I'll think about this when I step into the booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wings and good luck voting my friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree last year is beautiful - lovely lights! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol. As soon as my wife brings the tree up from the basement ( I can't lift ) I'll begin decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Pauleo just think in 2 months time Christmas will be over too lol
    I liked all the seasonal jokes made me giggle heheh!

    Have a tanfastical week Pauleo and I added you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steveo, that was hard to take but yes, Christmas also will be down eventually. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!