Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sunny but Cold Tuesday


As I sit here, the bright sunshine is coming through the window and I can feel its warmth of the morning but it's still very cold outside. Today I have pool with Gerry along with coffee & goodies. 10 more days for my cruise. I'm probably going to countdown until the 23rd, Friday. Joe & Nicole are going to take us to the Fairfield Inn near the airport and then in the morning, early in the morning we'll take an airport bus to take us to the terminal. We've done that for the last 4 years and it's much better then leave our house early in the same morning for the airport. It's much easier. 

                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

As a blonde crawls out of her wrecked car, the local sheriff asks her what happened.
The blonde began, "It was the strangest thing! I looked up and saw a tree, so I swerved to the right. Then I saw another tree, so I swerved to left. Then there was another tree, and another and another ..."
The sheriff thought for a minute and then said, "Mam ... I don't know how to tell you this, but the only thing even resembling a tree on this road for thirty miles is your air freshener."



Three blondes are attempting to change a light bulb. One of them decides to call 911:
Blonde: We need help. We're three blondes changing a light bulb.
Operator: Hmmmmm. You put in a fresh bulb?
Blonde: Yes.
Operator: The power in the house in on?
Blonde: Of course.
Operator: And the switch is on?
Blonde: Yes, yes.
Operator: And the bulb still won't light up?
Blonde: No, it's working fine.
Operator: Then what's the problem?
Blonde: We got dizzy spinning the ladder around, and we all fell and hurt ourselves.

                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise Photos

                  Horse drawn carriage in San Juan, PR. That's are ship in the background

                                       Towel Animal made by our steward
                                           " Tide's Pool " on the Breeze
     I'm planning on sitting in the back pool of the carnival Liberty this cruise. I can't wait.

                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm done for today. Hope you enjoyed the time with me. Have a fantastic Tuesday friends. See ya.


                This a picture of me on the cruise to the Panama Canal. As you can see, I hadn't lost my weight yet. When I want to start and eat a great deal, I look at this picture  and I don't want to eat to much food. 



 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have some sunshine today. It's a good thing.

    I agree about going the night before a flight. It takes a lot of pressure off. Way better.

    Loved all the blonde jokes. Blondes just are funny.

    You'll be on your cruise soon and you'll have a whole new set of photographs to share.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!