Sunday, January 4, 2015

Surprise Sunday




I haven't opened my drapes this morning so whatever is outside will be a surprise. Heard noises outside my window early this morning so I'll wait to check later on in the morning. Today is Football Sunday but since it's the playoff we had Saturday Football yesterday but I forgot and wasn't able to see any of the games ( 2 of them ). Twenty or so days left until my cruise. I can't wait to get out of Amherstburg and have rest and relaxation for a change. Wait a minute, I've been doing that since I retired. Ha,ha,ha. Cruising is a different type of rest & relaxation.

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Poetry ( Something New )

A Poem For Those Over 30
by Unknown Author


A computer was something on TV
From a science fiction show of note
A window was something you hated to clean
And ram was the cousin of a goat.

Meg was the name of my girlfriend
And gig was a job for the nights
Now they all mean different things
And that really mega bites.

An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A curser used profanity
A keyboard was a piano.

Memory was something that you lost with age
A CD was a bank account
And if you had a 3 inch floppy
You hoped nobody found out.

Compress was something you did to the garbage
Not something you did to a file.
And if you unzipped anything in public
You'd be in jail for awhile.

Log on was adding wood to the fire
Hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And a back up happened to your commode.

Cut you did with a pocket knife.
Paste you did with glue
A web was a spider's home
And a virus was the flu.

I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper
And the memory in my head
I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash
But when it happens, they'll wish they were dead.





     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Funnies


Sunday School Lesson

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
God Almighty!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good” and Janice fell back asleep.
A while later the teacher asked Janice, “Who is our Lord and Saviour.” But, Janice didn’t even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.
Jesus Christ!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good,” and Janice fell back asleep.
Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. “What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?” and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.
This time Janice jumped up and shouted, “If you stick me with that thing one more time, I’ll break it in half and stick it up your ass!
… the teacher fainted!
- See more at: http://www.funnyandjokes.com/sunday-school-lesson.html#sthash.weMcoMRf.dpuf

 Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, when he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So the first fella did just that. The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?" "She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, 'I'll see you in two hours'." 




                 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's time for me to go. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. See ya.



  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure we'll hear about you opening the window to see what kind of weather is outside. Yes, in 19+ days it's cruise time. Just keep thinking about that.

    You are right about happiness. It comes from within not externally. Lots of people never get that.

    You need a poem for those over 60. I'm just saying.

    Two hours of great sex anyway she wants it? Bwahahahahaha. Apparently he can't deliver on that.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!