Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Before Cruisin

Good morning everyone, well at least Bee & Sandee my wonderful friends. Yes, it's only three more days before I go over and stay at the Fairfield Inn near the airport and the Saturday I'm gone to Orlando to go to Port Canaveral to go on the Carnival Liberty. I'm not that excited. Just feeling normal, not expecting any thing different then every other day. Who are you kidding Paul? 
Today is pool day with Gerry who is are leaving for a vacation. He's leaving on Thursday to spend a week in Cuba. Maybe some day if Carnival goes there I might get there. I've begun placing my clothes in the luggage and I did change a few things after my friend Bee commented and helped me decide how many pieces of clothing I should put in. She just wrote, plan lightly and I'll try.

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

   A young married woman was discussing her sex life with a girlfriend.
   The girlfriend asked, "Do you talk to your husband when you're making
   love ?"
   
   She thought about it a minute then said, "Well, no. But I could. I
   mean he has a cell phone and all now."
 
 

 


 Crazy Sally went to her gynecologist when she got her vibrator stuck
   inside of her.
   "To remove that vibrator," said the doctor, "I'm going to have to
   perform a very long and delicate operation."
   "I don't think I can afford that," said Sally. "Could you just replace
   the batteries?"
 
 


   The young widow was kneeling at her husband's grave tending to the
   weeds, when she felt the grass rustle beneath her skirt. She smiled
   and said "Easy sweetheart, you're dead now ya know."
 
 
 
 

Ugly person illness

A very homely person made an appointment with a psychiatrist. The homely person walked into the doctor's office and said, "Doctor, I'm so depressed and lonely. I don't have any friends, no one will come near me, and everybody laughs at me. Can you help me accept my ugliness?" "I'm sure I can." the psychiatrist replied. "Just go over and lie face down on that couch."
 

     ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well I'm done for the day. Have a wonderful day everyone. See ya.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I can see you're not excited about your cruise. It's a shame. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

    Empress Bee knows how to pack. Yes she does.

    Loved all the jokes and I loved the respect one. I agree too.

    Have a fabulous day Paul and try not to get excited about your cruise. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!