Friday, February 24, 2023

February is Marching On.

Good evening everyone. It's still very cold around here and we've had some ice the lat few days. THe other night the power went off and when I got out of bed in the morning it was very cold. The power eventually went on and the I was able to get a shower. I didn't want to have a cold  shower. This weekend I hope to see Cole play hockey but I have to wait until my daughter calls us for the time. Last night my wife & I  went to the Houle's home to play cards and have a great time.

               ----------------------------------------


                          -----------------------------

1. How do snowmen read their texts?

With an icy stare.

2. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce?

A snowball.

3. What bites but doesn’t have teeth?

Frost.

4. What do you get when you mix a snowman with a vampire?

Frostbite.

5. What do you call a penguin in the Sahara Desert?

Lost.

6. What do you call a snowman in August?

A puddle.

7. Where do snowmen love to dance?

At a snowball.

8. What do you call a slow skier?

A slope-poke!

9. What do snowmen eat for lunch?

Iceburgers.

10. What do snowmen win at the Olympics?

Cold medals!

 


 









                       ----------------------------

 

                                  -----------------


 

Cruisin Paul


 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smiles! I do hope we all have a wonderful March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you can smile from my blog. Yes, my friend, I want March & after April because I can drive my car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time really flies. Goodbye February and hello to March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been cold here to Pauleo which is unusual for us end of Feb hope it warms up for you there and you can have a nice warm shower without any cuts
    I am much better now thanks just a bit weak still and waiting for the rashes to fade 👍

    Have a funtastc week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rashes will go away and my friend, you will be back to a wonderful Steveo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!