Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hot, Hot, Hot Wednesday

Good morning friends. This is a very special day for my wife and I. It's our 42nd wedding anniversary
                                                               42 years ago

                                                                       and today

 



I'm so proud of Mary Lou. She was able to stick around with me for this long. Ha,ha,ha. After my stroke and other difficulties that I've had, after three children as everyone know that children can be
a challenge though loving them, Mary Lou has kept herself physically beautiful ( I try but not as good as she. ) and having to do a great deal of the physical work out side ( I'm been having a great deal problems that I can't do things outside in my yard ), Mary Lou doesn't worry about them, she just just enjoys it. So as you can see, I LOVE that woman and I hope that God willing, I'll be with her for  many year to go.

                                                ------------------------------------------------------

 








Funny jokes about husband - Remarry
A husband asks his wife:
- If I die, will you remarry?
- Of course no, darling, I will stay with my sister. And if I die, will you remarry?
- No, I will also stay with your sister.

Marriage
A couple is celebrating their 30 years anniversary of marriage. The husband asks his wife:
- We have grown 12 kids. But Johnny is different from the rest. Please, tell me honestly, I will forgive you, but I wanna know – maybe you have cheated on me?
The wife replies:
- Yes, I was. Johnny is your real son



A box
After the marriage the bride put a box next to her bed and told her husband never to open and check, what’s inside of it. 40 years passed and the husband impatiently opened the box and found there 3 empty bottles of beer and 14000$.
In the evening during the dinner he tells his wife:
- Darling, I have to admit, I opened the box. Would you explain why there are 3 bottles?
- You see, whenever I cheated on you, I emptied a bottle of beer and put it in a box…
The husband gives it a pause and thinks: well, 3 time, that isn’t so much…
- And why do you keep the 14000$ there?
- Well, when the bottles do not fit in the box, I return them and get back the deposit.

VehicleThree men die and come to the gate. St. Peter says:
-From now on all men will travel to paradise, and let them in. St. Peter comes to the first and asks how many times he was unfaithful? First men estimates about 20 times. St. Peter says: - Here is you an old car to ride in the paradise.
Asks the second:
-How many times you were unfaithful? Second response: -10 times.
St.Peter gives him the Mersedes to ride in the  paradise. Comes to the third one and
asks: -Well and how many times you were  unfaithful. Men responses: -Mr. Peter,
I loved my wife very much and I was faithful to her all my life. St. Peter does
not believe, looks seriously at his book and notice that man doesn't lie. So for
his loyalty he gives him Jaguar to ride on the sky.
After some time St. Peter met the third man with the Jaguar, who looks all upset and unhappy. -What happened to you, you have Jaguar, why you look so  upset?, ask ST. Peter. The man response: -You see, after half a year I met my  wife, you know I do ride with the Jaguar, while she only with roller skating..



A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish.
The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.
The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!! Gotta love that fairy! 
 
 

Husband & Wife - Love Your Enemy

From his death bed, the husband called his wife and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Samy." "Samy! But he is your enemy !" "Yes, I know that ! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now ."

----------------------------------------------------

Husband & Wife - Wedding Ring

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? " The other replied, " Yes I am, I married the wrong man. "

----------------------------------------------------

Husband & Wife - Why ?

" Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife I'd be home that night, and when I got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. " Why, Dad ? Tell me why!" Dad kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, " Maybe, Son, she didn't get the fax ."

                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
That's it for now my wonderful friends. I wish I could show you the card mary Lou gave this morning but it's to long. I will just let you know what the card sees' Here they are
 
Marriage is like FOOTBALL, HUDDLE, but    RUSHING!
 
Marriage is like   TIME OUT but she's the referee, UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT ( forgot to put the lid down!
 
Marriage is like working together CLIPPING NEWS PAPER CLIPPING and after she HANDS OFF ( the remote for the TV )
 
Marriage is BACKFIELD IN MOTION ( watching her as she walks WOW! ), FORWARD PASS ( I think you know what that is.)  , OFFSIDES ( when I take all the covers )

but the most important

Marriage is when she is SACKING THE QUARTERBACK ( ME )

We make a GREAT TEAM!

                              Happy Anniversary   
                                                                     LOVE  Mary Lou

I just love her card.  Sorry for being so mushy but I'm that type of man.


                                                                       " SEE YA "


 
                         
 
 
 
         MARY LOU
 
                   and

3 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Paul and Mary Lou,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

    May you both have many, many more years of togetherness.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    Have a fabulous anniversary day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love that you still love each other so much, and that you can joke about marriage while knowing when to take it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both and many more on the way :-)
    What a nice post Paul and photos heheh!

    Laughed at the jokes and the ring on the wrong finger haha!

    Have an anniversarytastic week Pauleo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!