Friday, December 19, 2014

Bright Friday ( Without No Sun )



I don't say Season's Greetings because I believe in saying Merry Christmas but I liked the picture. Yesterday we had to go to the lawyer and guess what? We have to go see him again. I do hope that  this miss is finished. I'm getting very exhausted. If my mother really knew what was going on she would go crazy. Gerry's coming to play pool this afternoon before I have  to go see the lawyer. I need some nice time. 

          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Quote of the Day

           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Friday's Funnies


Funny Jokes About Men – for women!

Men are like…..Bananas.
The older they get, the less firm they are.

Of course women don’t work as hard as men…
They get it right the first time.

What do you call a man that lost all of his intelligence?
A widow.

How can you tell if a man is lying?
You can see his lips moving.

Why do men need sports action replays 30 seconds after the event?
Because they’ve forgotten what happened.

What do you instantly know about a well-dressed man?
His wife is good at picking out clothes.

Why did God create man first?
Because he needed a rough working model before creating the perfect specimen of the species.

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
You didn’t hold the pillow down long enough.

Why do men like smart women?
Opposites attract.

What is the one thing that all men at singles bars have in common?
They’re married.





                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I've had my breakfast, I've had my coffee, I've completed my blog and now............................................ it's time to go. Have a wonderful Friday if you can. See ya.








 



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's so difficult to get your mothers affairs in order. It should be that way.

    Man bashing day? Here? Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I love men. They rock.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you love men. Your husband is a man. It wasn't really man bashing day. I just thought I would give you women a joke day about men. I love blonde jokes about blonde women so today was the men for women. See ya.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!