Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dull Sunday



I need some sun. I'm feeling like I'm in the doldrums, time all the time and not feeling well. I need the Caribbean and it's bright sunshine. 

Good morning everyone. As you can see, we haven't had sun for such a long time and it's driving me nuts. My doctor even gave me some little white pills to take because of it. Something about my blood and not having enough sun. I love the summer with its bright sunshine. This winter is depressing. I need my cruise. 

Last night we went to my granddaughter Emily's birthday. She turned 9. I can't believe it. I remember just seeing her in the hospital as a baby and now. WOW! We gave her boots and these things called chops ( I think that's how to spell them ) She is a horse rider and in the new year she'll be learning how to jump over barriers. You should see her ride on that horse. No fear just enjoyment. She also received gifts from the movie " Frozen " I told her that I want to borrow the film to see it. She said, " Oh grandpa, sure you can ". Even her birthday cake was decorated with " Frozen ". These kids. When I was a kid my mother gave me a chocolate cake and I was happy. Today this kids have to have a film on the cake. These children aren't spoiled aren't they? Ha,ha,ha. 

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Years Quote of the Day

               ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Years Sunday's Funnies


Let's take a trip to Disney

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.






Lecture Tour with A Difference

On New Year's Eve, Daniel was in no shape to drive, so he sensibly left his van in the car park and walked home.  As he was wobbling along, he was stopped by a policeman.  'What are you doing out here at four o'clock in the morning?' asked the police officer.
'I'm on my way to a lecture,' answered Roger.
'And who on earth, in their right mind, is going to give a lecture at this time on New Year's Eve?' enquired the constable sarcastically.
'My wife,' slurred Daniel grimly



NASA sends Blonde to space.

NASA sends a space shuttle up with two monkeys and a blonde on board. While the shuttle is taking off, the NASA command center calls the first monkey and asks, "Monkey #1, do you know your mission?"
The monkey replies, "ooah ooah!. Get the shuttle into orbit and launch the trillion dollar satellite. ooah ooah!"
Then NASA Control asks the second monkey, "Monkey #2, do you know your mission?"
The second monkey replies, "ooah ooah! Once Monkey #1 has completed the trillion dollar satellite launch, close hatch, and go back to Earth. Land shuttle. ooah ooah!"
Then NASA asks the blonde, "Blonde woman, do you know your mission?"
The blonde woman replies, "Ummmmmmm.... Oh yeah, I remember now. 'Feed the monkeys - and DON'T TOUCH A THING!"

  




                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's about it for me today. Last night I talked to my wife about my blog. I said that I've been doing the same thing for the entire year and with the New Year approaching I might want to change a few things. I asked her what new things that I might like to try. So, when the new year arrives and if my blog is different, ask my wife about it. LOL See ya.





 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are a victim of SAD. I have it a bit but not too much. There's a lot of sunshine here almost year around so it's not such and issue. The fog can get to me. There have been times that two months have passed with only fog. It was awful.

    I linked you to my Silly Sunday post. Loved your jokes and especially the monkey one. Feed the monkey's and don't touch anything. Spot on.

    Okay on the blog change. I'll still be here.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!