Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Time Thursday


Today I begin my Christmas baking. I'm starting with a very sweet dessert called " Caramel Pecan Bars ". I need to have 25 caramels and Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk so you see that it's sweet. Yesterday I had a very good lunch with my friend. He couldn't stay that long because he still works. He's a realtor who works very hard so we talked for awhile and then he had to go. Tonight we are with our friends Al & Meilin and of course there is pool. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Quote of the Day

 

                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Time Thursday's Funnies


Is Santa a Man?

How do we really know that Santa is a man? Because no woman would ever wear the same outfit year after year.

Three Wise Women

What difference would it make if there were Three Wise Women instead of Three Wise Men? Well, they would have:
  • Gotten there quicker because they asked directions.
  • Helped deliver the baby.
  • Cleaned the stable.
  • Made a casserole.
  • Brought practical gifts.

Mistletoe

Shortly before Christmas, a business man was anxious to get home. The business trip had been grueling and he was not in a particularly good mood. The airport loudspeakers blared Christmas carols he was sick of hearing. He thought their decorations were tacky. The worst decoration, he thought, was the plastic mistletoe hung over the luggage scale.
Being in a grumpy mood, he said to the woman at the counter, "You know, even if I weren't married, I wouldn't kiss you."
"That's not what it's there for," said the attendant. "It's so you can kiss your luggage goodbye."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each day I get into the Christmas feeling with happiness and of course each day tells me that my cruise is approaching. Happy days friends. See ya.








 




2 comments:

  1. Fifty days and counting to your warm cruise. You'll be so excited. I always was.

    Loved all the jokes. Way cute.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ones today! i have one i am sending you now.

    smiles, bee
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!