Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sunny Tuesday ( 2 in a row )


Good morning you smiling people. Yes, I happy again this lovely morning. The sun is shining brightly for the second day. Can you belive it? My wife left the house at a very early time because she's babysitting today & tomorrow since our daughter works. That leaves me alone ( AmyLynn is here but she stays in her room most of the time and only leaves to eat and say hi. Our friends Al & Meilin have gone to Cambridge to have a party with his brother and family and my friend Gerry usually comes to play some pool today but he's been ill and I doubt he'll be here today so I'm by myself. Maybe I'll play some pool by myself. At least I'm pretty sude I'll win. Ha,ha,ha. Two more days and 2014 will be finished and 2015 will begin. I pray that this new year will bring us more positive things. As I said in Sandee's blog, I rarely do resolutions but is I did it would be I would promise to enjoy life to the fullest and continue with my friendships I've made. 

                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Years Quote for the Day

  
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Laughs

Morning Sex


She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"
My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!" Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.
Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"
She explained, "The egg timer's broken."



Pregnant Woman
There was this little kid who had a bad habit of sucking his thumb. His mother finally told him that if he didn't stop sucking his thumb, he'd get fat.
Two weeks later, his mother had her friends over for a game of bridge. The boy points to an obviously pregnant woman and says, "Ah, ha! I know what you've been doing!"




Still Up In Bed
A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and asked his grandma, "Where's Mom and dad?" and she replied, "they're up in bed."
The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play. Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma "where's Mom and Dad?" and she replied "they're still up in bed."
Again the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his grandma "where's mom and dad?" and his grandmother replied "they're still up in bed."
The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked, "what gives? Every time I tell you they're still up in bed you start to laugh! what is going on here?" The little boy replied, "well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue."





                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to go now. I'm making meatloaf for dinner and I usually like to create my masterpiece ahead of time so...... See ya.



2 comments:

  1. I think you already live life to its fullest. I'm also happy the sun is out again today. It's still dark here. The sun should be coming up shortly.

    Today we head for our boat and tomorrow we'll cruise to Rio Vista for a new years party at the point restaurant with a bunch of other boaters. Should be a fun time and the weather, although cold, will be filled with sunshine. That works for us.

    Loved all the jokes. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's almost cruise time! then time for your cruise! life is good!

    happy new year!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!