Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Tree Saturday




          I'm feeling so great this morning after a wonderful evening we all had last night. Our friends Al & Meilin, my wife, daughter and myself went out to dinner at our favourite Chinese eatery. Then after playing pool for an hour or so, we sat at the dinner and had Tim Horton's donuts as a little party that certified that our daughter had worked there for 10 years. She was so proud and she wanted to have a little party and OK'd it with the dinner and donut party. It was exciting to see her so proud to accomplish something so great. 
         Today I'm planning on baking again for Christmas but this will be the last one. A couple years ago I baked 6 different types of goodies. It was great but the problem were still eating Christmas goodies late into April. So my wife informed me that two baked goods are enough. I agreed and the second goodie is called " Chocolate,Cherry Shortbread Bars with cherries, walnuts, coconut, chocolate chips icing sugar with brown sugar. No calories at all. Ha,ha,ha. My friend Gerry really loves these bars.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday Quote of the Day






                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday Saturday's Funnies

 


What A Boy Wants For ChristmasFunny Adult Christmas Jokes

David remembers accompanying his father out shopping in the toy department of Macy's one Christmas Eve.
Dad said, 'What a marvellous train set. I'll buy it.'
The girl behind the counter looked pleased and murmured, 'Great, I'm sure your son will really love it.'
Dad replied with a glint in his eye, 'Maybe you're right.  In that case I'll take two.'


'Waiter - There's a Fly in My Champagne'Waiter: There is a fly in my champagne

A multi-national company held a reception to celebrate Christmas.  The waiter gave each guest a glass of champagne, but on inspection, each guest noticed that their glass contained a fly.
  • The Swede asked for new champagne in the same glass.
  • The Englishman demanded to have new champagne in a new glass.Funniest Christmas Jokes
  • The Finn picked out the fly out and drank the champagne.
  • The Russian drank the champagne, fly and all.
  • The Chinese ate the fly but left the champagne.
  • The Israeli caught the fly and sold it to the Chinese.
  • The Italian drank two thirds of the champagne and then demanded to have a new glass.
  • The Norwegian took the fly and went off to fish.
  • The Irishman ground the fly and mixed it in the champagne, which he then donated to the Englishman
  • The American sued the restaurant and claimed $50 million in compensation.
  • The Scotsman grabbed the fly by the throat and shouted, 'Now spit out all that you swallow




 

Mistletoe JokeKissing under the mistletoe

Jennifer was a pretty 18 year old girl.  In the week before Christmas she sauntered up to the curtain counter, and was trying to decide which of the many types of tinsel she would buy.  Finally, she made her choice and asked the spotty youth who was manning the fabric section.  'How much is this gold tinsel garland'.
The spotty youth pointed to the Christmas mistletoe above the counter and said, 'This week we have a special offer, just one kiss per metre'.
'Wow, that's great', said Jennifer, 'I'll take 12 metres'.
With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the boy measured out the tinsel, wrapped up the garland, and gave it to Jennifer.
She then called to an old man who had been browsing through the Christmas trees and said, 'My Grandpa will settle the bill.'


                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  19 days to go before Christmas and I still haven't bought a gift for my wife. I know that she said we weren't going to buy gifts this year because we already bought special things for both of us but I'm still going to get something for her to open under the tree on Christmas morning. Soooooooooo, on Wednesday we're going to Devonshire Mall in Windsor and I remember her seeing something that she was looking at one of the stores. I hope that it's still there. 
Have a great Saturday my friends. See ya.





1 comment:

  1. Oh the dessert you're going to make today sounds really, really good. No calories are the best kind too.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    You're nice to give your wife a gift. Yes you are.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!