Saturday, March 7, 2015

Airport Saturday

Tonight mary Lou & I have to pick up our friends Al & Meilin from the airport after they have had a wonderful time with his mother who lives in Vancouver, British Columbia. That's in Canada for my American friends or even my Canadian friends who don't know much about their own country. Ha,ha,ha.
         -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 







                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Funnies

A Relative Matter

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss concerned about all his employees well being asked sympathetically, "What's the matter?" To which the blonde replies... "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."

The boss feeling very sorry at this point explains to the young girl. "Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest." The blonde very calmly states..."No.. I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here." The boss agrees and allows the blond to work as usual... " If you need anything just let me know."

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde...he looks out over his office and sees the blonde hysterically crying!!!!! He rushes out to her asking " What's so bad now... are you gonna be okay??"

"No..." exclaims the blonde, " I just received a horrible call from my sister and she said that her mom died too!!!!" 


  
Slow Reader

A blonde and a brunette are running a ranch together in Louisiana. They decide they need a bull to mate with their cows to increase their herd. The brunette takes their life savings of $600 dollars and goes to Texas to buy a bull.

She eventually meets with an old cowboy that will sell her a bull. "It's the only one I got for $599, take it or leave it." She buys the bull and goes to the local telegram office and says, "I'd like to send a telegram to my friend in Louisiana that says: Have found the stud bull for our ranch, bring the trailer."

The man behind the counter tells her, "Telegrams to anywhere in the U.S. are $.75 per word." She thinks about it for a moment and decides. "I'd like to send one word, please." "And what word would that be?" inquires the man.

"Comfortable." replies the brunette.

The man asks, "I'm sorry miss, but how is your friend gonna understand this telegram?"

The brunette replies, "My friend is blonde and reads REAL slow, when she gets this, she will see COM-FOR-DA-BULL."


 Adult Video

A blonde named Mary decides to do something really wild. Something she hasn't done before, so she goes out to rent her first X-rated adult video.

She goes to the video store, and after looking around for a while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR.

To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen, so she calls the video store to complain.

"I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape but static," she says.

"Sorry about that. We've had problems with some of those tapes. Which title did you rent?" the clerk replies.

"Head Cleaner," Mary replies


                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Past Cruise Photos

   On Our second cruise, a group of us arrived at Cozumel, Mexico and the men stopped in an outside bar this is what I took a photo of. 

                       This is the striking design that you will find on every Carnival Ship. 

                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I finished for today. Have a wonderful Saturday and smile today. A smile makes the day better. See ya.




1 comment:

  1. Back to the airport, but you'll have your pool buddy back too. And pretty soon you'll be able to golf again and drive your bumblebee all over the place.

    Those poor blondes. They sure get messed with a lot. Bless their hearts.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!