Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Tuesday ( I Think )

Her there everyone, Guess what? The sun is bright & shining this morning. I can feel it's warmth( I can really feel it ). Mary Lou informed me last night what she was going to get for her birthday as a gift. I even told her to add two more things for a total of three birthday gifts. On her birthday
( the 31st ) I will inform you of her choices. 
Last night while Mary Lou & I were playing pool, I received a phone call from Al. He wanted to know if we wanted to come over tonight. Of course we said yes so tonight It's pool time at Al's place.
Tonight dinner is " Sloppy Joes " and broccoli with garlic. 

           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 







                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

Cutting Class

"Jill," a teacher reprimanded the teenager in the hall, "do you mind telling me whose class you're cutting this time?"
"Like," the young teen replied, "uh, see, okay, like it's like I really don't like think like that's really important, y'know, like because I'm y'know, like I don't get anything out of it."
"It's English class, isn't it?" replied the smiling teacher.

 

Catholic School

A mom and dad were worried about their son not wanting to learn math at the school he was in, so they decided to send him to a Catholic school. After the first day of school, their son comes racing into the house, goes straight into his room and slams the door shut. Mom and dad are a little worried about this and go to his room to see if he is okay. They find him sitting at his desk doing his homework. The boy keeps doing that for the rest of the year. At the end of the year the son brings home his report card and gives it to his mom and dad. Looking at it they see under math an A+.
Mom and dad are very happy and ask the son, "What changed your mind about learning math?"
The son looked at mom and dad and said, "Well, on the first day when I walked into the classroom, I saw a guy nailed to the plus sign at the back of the room behind the teacher's desk and I knew they meant business."



Earth Science Class

The teacher of the earth science class was lecturing on map reading. After explaining about latitude, longitude, degrees and minutes the teacher asked, "Suppose I asked you to meet me for lunch at 23 degrees, 4 minutes north latitude and 45 degrees, 15 minutes east longitude...?"
After a confused silence, a voice volunteered, "I guess you'd be eating alone."

 
           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Photos
 
    On our first cruise the stewards were showing us how they make the animal towels. One of them showed my wife & I how to make this and when my son's wife shower took place, Mary Lou & I made one for the shower. It really worked.
 
  On the same cruise we took the galley tour and there the chefs should us how they designed the fruits & vegetables. 
 
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 I was thinking about my mother last night. She past away 15 months ago but it was like yesterday that she left us. I miss her but I know that she is with my dad and probably laughing at what I'm doing right now. I miss you mom.
         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 That's it for now. Have a wonderful, sunny, bright and enjoyable Tuesday. See ya.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting a taste of spring. That's awesome.

    Okay on letting us know what Mary Lou bought herself for her birthday.

    Loved all the jokes too. Especially the English class one. She needs that class every so badly.

    I miss my mother too. She's been gone since 1991 and I miss here every single day.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!