Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pool Saturday

Spring is officially here. I don't know about you, but I feel different about the fact that winter is finished ( in words ) . Though tomorrow & Monday will be in the 30's rest of the week will be better and I can't wait until I call my insurance guy to put my Camero back on the raod. Zoom, zoom.
Al & Meilin are going over tonight for a visit and of course Al & I will continue our battle on the pool table as well as some tea & goodies. The Masters will be soon. The four big golf tournaments. Ah yes, golf soon outside for me. I can't wait.
                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Funnies

 
A man complaining to a friend "I had it all - money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman... then....POW!!!... it was all gone!"
"What happened?" asked the friend.
"Ahhhhhhh....my wife found out...."


The Good Wife's Guidance After Marriage

Daniel and Jessica, young couple, got married and went happily on their honeymoon. When they got back, Jessica immediately 'phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, 'How was the honeymoon, dearest?'
'Oh, Ma,' she replied, 'the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic...'
Then Jessica burst out crying. 'But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Daniel started using the most ghastly language... saying things I've never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Ma.'Father of the Bride Speech
'Calm down, Jessica!,' said her mother, 'Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?'
Still sobbing, Jessica whispered, 'Oh, Ma...words like dust, wash, cook, and iron.'

Good Women Are Hard to FindFinding a good woman

Nigel and Stephen, are keen fishermen and wine drinkers; here you can see a photo taken while they are enjoying some night fishing while on holiday, with their wives, in Poitou-Charente, France, last year.
Slurping a large Bordeaux Supérieur, Nigel announces, 'I think I'm going to divorce my wife, she hasn't spoken to me in eighteen months.'
Stephen downs his glass of the red wine thoughtfully and after a while responds, 'Think it over a bit more, Nigel women like that are hard to find.'
Footnote:
Nigel's wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So Nigel had to go to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                           In the middle of the Lido deck, Carnival Freedom

 That's me in the background waving. We are enjoying the sunshine on Deck 10. If you look carefully, I having a drink ( non - alcoholic ).

                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for today. Have a wonderful day everyone and as I always say......................See ya.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you've got spring fever Paul. I can tell. I'm happy for you. You love your spring/summer and fall. Winter not so much.

    Oh it's wife bashing day. Loved all the jokes.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!