Sunday, February 22, 2015

Another Snowy Sunday


No sun this morning but a lot of snow. I use to enjoy snow but after last year I'm learning to hate the fluffy white blanket of snow on the ground. I wanted to write something different but I'm a Catholic .
Yesterday morning my grandson, Cole & I made meatballs. He did such a great job and boy was he impressed. Of course we had spaghetti & meatballs for dinner and he ate three of them. Later after dinner Mary Lou took Emily & Cole back home. What a wonderful Saturday we all had. 
Tonight Al & Meilin are coming over and after I plan on watching the Academy Awards. AmyLynn went to see the " American Sniper " and she told that it was a great picture. She was so happy that she went to see it. 

                       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Funnies



Old Man

An 80 year old man went to Hollywood to pick up a prostitute and get some action. He noticed one hooker in particular and started flirting with her. The prostitute started becoming annoyed and said, "Get lost old man! You're ruining business!"

"Sure would like to get some action tonight," said the old man.

"You've got to be kidding! You're too old! You're all finished."

"What did you say?" asked the old man.

"You heard me - you're all finished."

"Oh," replied the old man, "how much do I owe you?" 



$5

Clinton is out jogging around in some of the seedier areas of Washington D.C. He notices a good looking prostitute. She sees this and calls out: "Fifty dollars!" He is tempted, but the price is a little high. So he calls back: "Five!" She is disappointed and turns away and Bill continues his jog.

A few days later, he finds himself jogging in the same area and as luck would have it, the prostitute is still there. But she want not come down on her price. "Fifty!" she shouts and Bill answers her: "Five!" No sale.

About a week later, Hillary has decided that she wants to get into shape so she demands to go jogging with Bill. They get to the seedy part of town and the same prostitute is still there. She eyes Bill and Hillary together and yells: "See what you get for five dollars!"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photo

 
                    This where Mary Lou & I went to the Famous Mountain Top at St. Thomas.

To end my blog today I have some funny pictures that you might like to see. Enjoy.



Have a great Sunday. See ya.



5 comments:

  1. I know you're not into all the snow. May is coming. It really is.

    I'm glad you had a wonderful day yesterday with your daughter and grandson. That's way cool.

    Bwahahahahahahaha on the jokes, but the see what you get for five dollars had me laughing out loud. I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Sandee. $5 is amazing isn't it? ha,ha,ha. Of course I would never know about that. See you my good friend. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  2. Crikey all that snow and it's falling down with rain here in London :-(

    LOL @ the jokes

    Have a meatballtastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks stevebethere. Don't get wet my friend. I'll definitely be eating some of those meatballs. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  3. whoa, that's more snow than i ever want to see! and sarge sure would have laughed at that clinton joke!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!